American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

There are only 35 million people in Canada and the USA is almost 2 1/2 times the size of the European Union, but you guys are not over generalizing at all.
    :smt023

2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I think there are cultural differences between people in different countries that can make people seem more desirable. Also, as there is a social stigma against certain races of women dating black men, which can affect relationships as well as how the woman treats her man. In some countries, black American men are really sought after and it does feel nice to be in high demand. If we removed racial stereotypes, interracial stigma, racism, anti-black male sexism and so on, then yeah it would be as simple as, "maybe you attract bad people because you are also bad", but it really isn't as simple as all that.

I say, if you find a place where you are more appreciated, then by all means, enjoy it, and let others know. There is nothing wrong with noticing that some places and people treat American black men better on average. I think many mentioned that in the Australia thread.

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

With regard to your last paragraph...I think men traveling to other countries to find mates, do so because it's easier, less work, less effort. A man's stock (his true value as a man) doesn't just miraculously increase when he crosses borders or seas. One could argue that non American ww may simply have lower standards...giving the impression that a man's "stock" is greater outside the wonderful US of A when in reality his value is the exact same, he's just dealing with women who'll settle for lesser quality men.

Many men have trouble finding a "good woman", just as many women struggle to find a "good man". Too often I think those people are searching for someone to complete them, instead of finding wholeness within themselves. Humans have become a very selfish bunch and I think some people struggle in the dating game because no one meets their expectations of near perfection. No one wants to work for their relationship or love anymore. Why should they fork out that effort when they could just travel internationally and find someone who'll settle for their half-hearted effort?? Easier, right?

It's an interesting topic, regardless of the side you fall on here.

4. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

There's life outside the "shitty areas". No ones expecting you to find a quality mate next door. Online dating may be ideal in the situation you mentioned. Explore neighboring cities or states. No need to leave the whole country lol.

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Agree, the mail order bride business, furtermore is well known for problems on both ends. Women hoping to find an economic " out" and men that has low social skills and outdated view of women. This is well known. That doesnt mean that all such arrangement are failure, but most are. Lots of horrible stores. If You say that all women/men in this huge country are all X or Y and not possible to date is a glaring indication that You need to do a self evaluation and/or recalibrate your picker. Its much easier to blame the other sex than face the fact that You may need to take a look at yourself. A whole enormous country, and all (inset gender) is generally (insert stereotype) and this not dateable: yeah, the likelihood its You and not them is extremely high
    Obvioudly importsnt exclaimer:
    Having that said; im not putting all people who chose to find mates outside the US in tbisbucket. There are many reasons why people choose to do so. But when You do it as a secondary option because You deem an entire nation of males or females as not dateable, yeah, they Arent the problem, You are.

And as someone said: You dont bring one group up by bringing another group down, that is the enirely wrong way to go about it for many, many reasons

6. z

z Well-Known Member

bawahaha, dying here, goodlove r u still alive or trying to come back like ronda rousey from dead? bawahaha....lol

7. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Some men's "Stock", regardless of how successful they might be, is lessened by their race and the overall opinion of said race in their country. I understand the point that you are trying to make, but, factoring in those very valid issues, you might find that it isn't a product of foreign women having lower standards. You might find, in certain cases, that black men have an easier time dating with less hangups and families that have less hangups.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

u think that was funny. wow. low standards buddy for funny

u must be in the group who think all american ww....blah blah.

like i said , dudes making thise atatements are looking like dipshits.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

dude please thats a lame ass statement especially for a person living in new york in the burbs.

as the women say, u need to look at yourself and change how u act or treat people.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol. Why are you quoting me?

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol... it was a good quote. lol

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

im sure if the ww here made a thread "american bm versus foreign bm" and posted the same type bs these guys would be whining.

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

What does population size have to do with anything. If said Americans are more obese than people in Sweden it has nothing to do with population. It's purely culture. We promote eating shit food they don't .

14. The Dark King

I'll say it one more time my opinions don't reflect my personal situation. As one of the few people who has actually shown yall I actually date ww it's not about lack of opportunity. But just because my situation is good doesn't mean I'm incapable of seeing the bs others go through. I have a decent home and food but I wouldn't dare say that homelessness and poverty aren't an issue

15. The Dark King

She's a woman and she's white she has a really hard time seeing the differences. In her world her value doesn't really change depending on where she is in the world. White pretty much holds the same premium everywhere.
    And she's a woman so the task of seeking out people doesn't fall on her they come to her and she's a cute white girl who dates bm so her options are infinitely bigger.

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

You may date WW, but no one's buying that you keep arguing your point of view in this thread for strictly rhetorical and not PERSONAL reasons.

Non sane person who has success with WW domestically would be so far on the 'foreign WW are superior' hype train.

You must be experiencing frustration and disappointment with American WW.

It's crazy for you to expect us to believe you've been arguing page after page to represent for those brothas struggling out here to meet good WW in the USA.lol

In fact, all your criticisms were from your OWN personal point of view, not anecdotes of other people's struggles.

IMO you still aren't getting the caliber of WW that YOU want which is the problem.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

exactly

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

in america there homelessness and poverty just like in foreign counties....sooooo.

women are women in any country

19. The Dark King

That's ridiculous I go hard on nearly every topic we discuss. Even when I was in happy relationships my position never shifted. And my comments are based on things I see and observe . I rant about inequality and racism you think that's part of my daily life?
    I don't have a kid and have been accused of hating bw yet I'm the only one advocating hard for that girl who got smashed by that cop. It's called compassion

20. The Dark King

So culture doesn't exist? Have you ever traveled?