American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Nov 8, 2015.

1. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

GINNICK

2. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Nope :)

3. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

This should be taken a step further because it is a social issue connected with many industrialized countries, not just here. Similar things could be said about Canada, Australia, England, etc. Irrespective of race, for both men and women, they should be in countries like Panama, Costa Rica or Nigeria.

Both men and women (70% or so?) are focused heavily on consumerism because with out it, what other intrinsic value does a human being truly have or "achieve" besides just working in their jobs and then going home? There is a false sense of success gained after buying expensive things. It also contributes into making women (and also men) sadists, who are people that admire when someone else has a disappointment or something not nice happen to them. Another thing I have noticed is an unusually high number of Facebook friends that people have. Why do both men and women need to have 1,000 - 1,500 or even 2,000 facebook friends? What are they trying to prove?

We live near each other and I was wondering if it was possible if I could meet you somewhere in person? I'm intrigued by your postings.

4. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

I hear you and agree. Sure man, hit me up. Love to meet positive and thinking brothers.

5. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

I'd like t HIT YOU up!!

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

American women do not respect you, sorry I do not share that experience.

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Come on, y'all...lol

[YOUTUBE]VOe6g9OFd3g[/YOUTUBE]

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

u guys didnt see this coming?

9. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I'm sure the negative comments from a few here about American ww didn't surprise anyone lol. I'm not easily offended so I really couldn't care less if they think the local ww aren't up to par. As I've said before, I think most times we attract people that are similar to us so if someone's experiences with American ww are generally negative, it may be time for a little introspection. If all you're attracting locally is less-than-stellar mates...I think that pattern actually says something about you. Jmo of course, since we're all entitled to them ya know ;)

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

exactly. heck, lets add on to that and say "maybe they themselves are the problem."

maybe they are the dipshits.

11. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

C'mon baby and show big daddy what you workin' with? :)

12. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

According to the 2013 US Census there are approximately 161 million American women, are you:

a. ...speaking for all 161 million when you say they don't respect me?

b. ...discounting at least one American woman (RestlessRita) we both know here who does respect me as her dear friend (as I respect her as mine)? {There are more American women who respect me, BTW}

c. ...thinking about the lucidity and logic of the claims you are making? The claim that you make here is statistically possibly but highly statistically improbably.

You may not like my opinion to which I say "tough titties" but to make such ridiculous sweeping statements as if they are facts sounds simply...ridiculous :)

But that's just my opinion :)

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  13. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

See, "gentlemen" (North and 'Boba), that's how you lay down a lucid, well thought out and clear assessment and repudiation of someone who has opposing views to yours. I don't agree with the assessment, but well done nonetheless.

If we are to believe the stats that were posted regarding this being the largest amount of single people in the history of this country (and I don't doubt those stats) all intelligent people must come to the conclusion that something is different than it has been in the history of the country for the stats to be so high.

My contention is that part of that is that a substantial portion of men in this country have become weary of the manner in which a substantial portion of women interact with them. The same could be said for the women; I don't know. I can speak to my experience and to the experience of my friends, both male and female who say that most American women don't have many redeeming qualities that would make them great partners.

Regarding attracting less than stellar mates locally; there is a reason some men travel to other countries to find mates and some live very peaceful and content lives with these women. There is a reason the whole industry of a "mail order bride" exists. I imagine this exists because the men for whatever reason have decided they do not want to deal with the local women and think their chances for finding happiness can be found elsewhere. That doesn't make them negative thinkers, I actually think it makes them proactive men who have decided what they want in life and what they do not wish to put up with. When women do something similar to that it's often times called "empowerment."

14. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Perhaps.

Or.

Maybe not. :)

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

16. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Anything but a well thought out and lucid statement, eh?

The best you can do in the face of logic is to post an image of Kermit The Frog at a keyboard?

If they call you the mailman and you deliver your "goodlove" in the same slipshod, ineffective and disjointed manner you address reasoning I imagine there are a number of disappointed, disgruntled and displeased women who may want to switch to FedEx or DHL.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

u try so hard. lol

18. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Nope. Not at all.

LMAO

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lol ok if you say so.
    If I live in a shitty area and am a straight A student it's hard to meet peers locally if they don't value education the way I do.
    See what I'm saying?