Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that. Honestly you could of aced that question easily by bullshitting like pretty much everyone else does during interviews but you didn't really want the job. I wish you the best success, this could be a blessing in disguse actually.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Sorry to hear that.

Hopefully something u really want is around the corner

3. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

We need something to liven this forum up again.

There was a democrat debate last night and not one thread about it???

I expected to see a thread that was already 15 pages deep.

4. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

When I was asked that in the interview for my current position, I replied saying something like, "Well, my job position didn't exist 5 years ago, never mind 10. It's honestly difficult to tell where I'll be as the field evolves, but I hope to evolve along with it"

I didn't promise I'd say 5-10 years, but it doesn't quite sound like I'll jump ship the second I get a job offer from the US :p Maybe if yours changes so much, something similar may work?

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Because Dems make sense :)

6. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I can't say that. These guys have been working there longer than I have been alive.

To be quite honest, it is the tech field. People in their 20's jump around every 3 to 4 years. and the guy who asked that question gave the impression that he would have done things differently instead of staying there for 30 years. Basically hint hint You won't be here for long because I wouldn't stay in my 20's

If you are talented then you leave for the next best thing. There has to be a reason why you want to stay. Most of the time that reason is I have a family and I don't want to upset the balance.

7. archangel

translation boring no threads needed about boring. I mean the only thing I got out of that debate was that we are all sick and tired of those damn emails.:p

8. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

A little something to put you all to sleep and in a sound, lovely sleep. I truly wish to give you all some feels for the night, as my arms wrap ever so joyfully around your bodies, immersed in warmth and tender growth. Blood boils in confusion, but your fears will quickly be laid to rest and, in turn, reciprocate a joyous hug, where we are all coiled by the familial radiance which drives the body and mind in temptation.

[YOUTUBE]YbjQqWFxbaM[/YOUTUBE]

9. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHA

10. archangel

I felt like talking about the parade at Oklahoma. You know the one with the 4 dead people. I read people complaining about the business letting the alleged driver go home after thinking that she was on drugs. I agree that the manager or someone should have done something morally but legally not much can be done. Sad to hear about it. You never know when you are going to kick the bucket sadly. Enjoy every bit of it and take a chance. because you may never have the chance to take that chance again.

11. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Anyone dressing up for Halloween?

12. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yup

13. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Im go ng dressed up as GFunk. It includes cows and socks:-D

14. archangel

[​IMG]

15. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

It's the hottest costume in town. They sell out quickly!

16. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

Going as Lamar Odom.

[​IMG]

17. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Awww shit!

18. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Internal joke:)
    They are already gone!!!!!!!!

19. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

As I sit in the airport about to board my last flight to return back to the city I live in, I can feel my batteries discharging already. I felt amazing in Washington, DC. And in NYC. But my city? It drains me dry.

I don't want to go "home". :(

20. archangel

[YOUTUBE]PShm0RQUgOk[/YOUTUBE]

Sometimes it is crazy out there. You need pepper spray or a tazer.