Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

A man wants to indulge in a time honoured tradition of jacking off and busting a nut and we have to give a reason to do that. SMGDMFH:cool:

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I guess in some relationships shared experiences are arbitrarily required instead of being based on true mutual interest.

That's my take.

That's what best friends do anyway right? They require you to have certain preferences? Lol

Being a married man what's your take? Can man and wife truly be best friends?

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah I wonder this too
    Can't wait to hear the response. Wish more married guys would chime in

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Me too.

First of all I respect them for stepping up and perhaps somewhat going out on a limb.

I haven't made that move before and I know it takes some balls because its easier not to do it or just move on to the next woman.

Whatever they have to say I'm all ears.

5. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Who said anything about a reason?? I simply said if I'm awake, which I likely would be if he's restless, I'd like to be involved, even if it's just to watch. It's not a requirement, it's a preference. Would I be disappointed if he said no? Probably but I'd get over it. As long as it wasn't a habit that had a negative impact on our sex life.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

We already know that we don't agree so if you will, just tell us your relationship philosophy since it's obviously not based on being best friends.

7. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Yes a man and a wife can truly be best friends but even best friends have their space to do some me time. Bring friends with your wife depends on how you struck an acquaintance with her. With my first wife i met her at a party and she was bumping and grinding on my crotch when the alcohol set in and we went over to my place and did the deed and went on from there eventually marrying her because i was sprung by her kitty kat( wrong move).

With my second wife we met at a bus stop waiting for the bus and she was wearing a fabric which was purely Ghanaian and that was the ice breaker so with her i was not horny while making a decision for us to be an item unlike first wifey. My current wife can break wind(fart) in front of me and laugh about it, she also tells me when some dude tried to hookup with her in my absence and we laugh about it and i tease her about how the brother would smash her like crazy if he had the chance. My wife is my best friend because our ideals are common but she knows that i need to have some me time and gives me my space just like i give her hers. That is what friends do, they do not impose their beliefs or wills on their best friend. I dont tell her i spank my monkey and she doesnt ask as long as i perform my duties as a husband in the bed room when she wants it.

I have to say it is not cool to masturbate in bed when your wife is awake unless you started doing it and she woke up to find you doing it( it happened to me once and she decided to complete it and teased me the next morning).:cool:

8. The Dark King

Really? That's not what you said before

9. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

As clearly demonstrated by our masturbation discussion, men and women just think differently. Period.

[​IMG]

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

First of all thank you for this excellent heart warming post.

I'm not sure if you were saying that your first wife was not your friend because the relationship was rooted in an instinctual lust/attraction dynamic or
    You could be saying that your first wife was your best friend too at the time, but because you met her while partying (doing something that's not really productive toward your future) she was not the best choice for a wife.

In that case perhaps you had to leave her behind like we all have left some friends behind because they were not really going in the same direction that we were going in life. That's something to think about, not only is it important to be friends but to be able to build on that friendship to establish a future.

In the case with your current wife I'm thinking that you met her in England and you both instantly had a cultural connection in which you saw a potential for growth with her. From my experience that's what friends do they share some common ground and they grow together and share experiences based on mutual interest. If I discover something that I like that I didn't know about or participate in at the time, I tell my friends about it and for the ones who are not interested I never mention it to them again. For the ones that are interested we have more common ground that we can share based on mutual interest.

Mutual interest, respect for personal space, freedom of choice and trust being the hallmark of it all. It's not true friendship if I require them to take part in something that I prefer. I learned that early as the teen years when people talked about "peer pressure" Funny how those same concepts can resurface from time to time.

Please correct me if I am off base sir.

I agree on all your points as to what a best friend is and I'm glad to know that some marriages are based exactly on that.

11. The Dark King

WORD lmao

12. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

TDK, this is what I said.

13. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Lmao yeah we get like that I won't even front

Stupid

If we just freakin communicated none of this would have ever become an issue in the first place

I figured it out tho

If you ask and they say nothin or nothin to do with you, men mean just that. Keep it movin...

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Appiah...i agree with every word u stated and i did the same thing with my ex. Now she and i are cool as hell (i wouldnt bang her) because we have a kid together so we better get along at the minimum. I hell just got off the fone with her and shes telling me about what her and her friends are doing.

In any case yeah your wife better be your friend. Your friend suppose to have your back and be on your team so if shes not on your team then u got problems

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
  15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

An engine needs fuel, spark and air to startup, find out which one is missing duuuuh.

Now his girl can quit crying. That's two problems solved. lol

:shock: :smt119

16. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

17. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Speaking of big pictures

[​IMG]

any one enjoying the new show?

18. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Why cry racism?

[​IMG]

19. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Philly people:

Im considering a job opportunist at my companys HQ..

Where would be a good place to live? The office i would work at is in U/G but i dont wanna live out there, its awful imo. I would like to live along the train line somewhere inbetween. Preferable an area that is not just vanilla and has som stuff within walking distance. An area that has townhouses with small backyards. Thoughs? Ideas?

20. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I had my 25th HS reunion this past Saturday. We did an informal affair - meet at a bar, buy your own food/drinks kind of get together which was AWESOME - less money to spend. I spent less than $20 for the whole night. Woohoo!!

Anyway, lots of people showed up, even some from out of town who could go because they didn't also have to buy a ticket to go to the reunion. That was also nice.

I wanted to walk around and talk to more people, but as I surveyed the room, I couldn't help but notice how people STILL stayed in their HS cliques. Really? It's been 25 years since we left HS people!! WTF?

Some guy, who is married, but he's likely heading toward divorce, was like following me around like a little puppy. I felt awkward about the whole thing and felt uncomfortable going up to talk to people, so I missed out on seeing people.

UGH.

Lesson learned. I just need to do what I need to do regardless of anything.

Oh well.

But, then as I thought about it yesterday, I realized that most of those people don't matter to me anyway. I haven't bothered to keep up with them outside Facebook friends and they haven't bothered either.

So, I made myself feel a bit better about how the whole evening ended up going.

Oh well, maybe 5 years from now I'll be in a better place and with a partner that I won't have someone clinging to me and making me feel awkward the whole night.