both of the hadid sisters supposedly dating black men

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by dogon89, May 24, 2015.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

but you have no idea what you are talking youngin...lol...so let the mature folks school ya...sit at the kiddies table

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Love this post. The Amazon as well has ancient tribes. There's also another recently discovered culture l read about, but if you get too close, they will try to kill you. Must find the story..

4. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

malcolm had white in his family on his mother's side.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I have white in my family on my father's side, but I've still been called nigger every which way from Sunday

Claim me bruh! :cool:

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i cant tell if you are black or not---tdk

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Everything is an Olympic event with that guy

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol....i was gonna say something but that would have been ugly....in reference to the olympics and tdk

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Don't be ugly...uve been doing so well

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol.

i was gonna say a nasty joke...but ill chill

lol

11. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Yup. Gotta be careful with that. I know a lot of West Indians who embrace their 'Blackness' as Americans, the difference is they love to point out that culture is more than Skin color.

BTW I've NEVER heard the Rock, Vin Diesel or Jeter describe themselves as Black.
    I think deep down they see themselves as biracial, which they are.

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[YOUTUBE]rV88T9iNbGM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

i agree with tdk to a point on this one...i was in the military and there is some of that going on...rosie talked on this....see video

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Don't believe the hype. Vanessa Williams' hair is still highly processed. If she went 6 months without going to a salon she'd be rocking an Afro.

She's not like Mariah Carey who has naturally straight-ish, curly hair.

In 50-100 years if America is still around, I wonder how this country will view race??

Sure there will still be Black folk with my complexion, but you're literally going to have millions of people with a Black grandparent or a half-White father/mother who never will be mistaken for Black.

Michael Strahan's daughters to me look really ambiguous at times and when they were even younger I bet most people who didn't know who their father was thought they weren't Black.

[​IMG]

Either being Black won't carry the historical stigma usually associated with the term, or being White is going to be redefined.

Personally I think the majority of Americans in the 22nd century are going to be some shade of brown, from pale tan to dark chocolate, like Brazil.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

well stated....racists and bigots on both sides of the fence is hating this future

15. TERRASTAR18

they do claim biracial because they are. i was only calling out tdk's hypocrisy. he will claim a biracial if they are dating a pawg.

16. TERRASTAR18

raven is a colorstruck fool. it goes on but it's not everyone.

17. TERRASTAR18

black ppl come in all types don't let white supremacy fool you.

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:smt005

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Really ?
    What the fuck are you basing that on?

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Pretty much and nothing is wrong with that. Vin and Dwayne are lucky they found fam though because under different circumstances they would be treated differently.

And as a person of Caribbean background I recognize my blackness especially as it pertains to this country but can't I recognize the difference in upbringing and culture as well.