Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Gasoline is a good way to put it. I can drink anything but that. That 151 is vicious.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You have me laughing my ass off here! :smt036
    My (ex)husband introduced it to me. We'd usually hit the local bars in the hood and get smashed whenever we ordered 151 shots. Crawling up our stairs when we got home, lol. Haven't touched it in years..gotta have a steel gut or youth to handle that, as you well put it, gasoline.

3. FG

FG Well-Known Member

That reminds me of graduate school when we would ' prime' on 2 dollars huuuge ever clear margaritas. 2 of those, and your walk home were at least twice as long. Lol yyounare correct, youth can handle those things. I would be nursing a hangover for days now. Lol. Those were the days. When we had house parties, we would fill the bathtub with ice and fill it with ever clear, old English and Milwaukee's best. Hahahahahahahahah

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

They sure were the days. Today l also couldn't hang. Boozing it up is built for the young. Some of the best times were had when l was tipsy. Best dancing, best sex, best laughs, best of times with my friends, best parties.

Haha just saw your add-on ....totally relate! Parties at people's houses (some who you didnt know but rolled with your friends who did) where the music, weed and booze flowed! Holy shit, memoriesss.:smt025 :mrgreen:

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

6. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I went to kroger and found lamb...
    love to eat lamb!!!

7. FG

FG Well-Known Member

It was awesome!!!!!!!!!! How fun. was that, could not handle today. Yikes

8. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
  9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

10. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Yes yes yes!!!

All of this!

Back in the day someone (usually did not have a clue who they were you just walked up in that piece and grabbed a cheap ass beer out of the bathtub), MAD DOG 20/20!!! Either orange or grape and chinese food!

Wake up later after passing out drunk and throwing up rice lmao

The wonder years for sure because now when I even drink a few cups of wine my ass has a headache in the morning. God forbid I actually go out for the night, dancing and partying I am literally in bed all day the next day!

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

All theses use to be the cheap party starters and cook out drinks along with a case or two of beer thrown in depending how many people came through back in the day.....

[​IMG]

Rotgut like a muthafukka....

12. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Yep. I recall a lot of those at the house parties while I was off at school. The only thing missing in the pic is Boone's Farm & various brands of 40s. lol

I was a Boone's Farm & Mad Dog 20/20 drinker back then. I also had one experience with Cisco, which made me swear off of it forever (it took a long time to live that one down). Those are pretty stout, but even just the fumes from Night Train & Thunderbird will bring tears to a person's eyes. The main ingredient in all of them is probably paint thinner. :p

There's no way in hell I could handle any of that stuff now.

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Me and my road dawgs back then use to get messed up on that Cisco, especially if we weren't planning on going to any nightspots or bars on the weekend. That's when we would throw the little house parties or have the summer time cook outs. Invite all the girls we knew whether they were someone we knew for a minute or casually and tell them to invite or bring some of their single girlfriends. :D

14. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, we used to have a lot those get-togethers at our apartment complex back then, and things tended to get crazy. My experience with Cisco, aka "liquid crack", was something else. I mistook those 12 oz bottles for wine coolers, and it messed me up. I was so embarrassed by my behavior at that party, I didn't want to leave the house for a while. I had put on quite a show for everybody. :smt053 The next day I saw on an empty bottle the bold print warning that it was NOT a wine cooler, but sadly I had to learn that the hard way. lol

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Haha, MadDog! Another one my ex-hubby introduced me too. State Store staple pick-up. Budget friendly, lol. Great pic.
    GAWD ..loving these memories.

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yep. That's how most people end up getting messed up on Cisco. You look at the those bottles that it comes in and your brain thinks wine cooler and you can't get messed up. Start sipping on it and because it's hard liquor, next thing you know you have knocked back at least two or three (usually not by normal logical choice because it has you that buzzed up) and you're doing all kinds of crazy stuff.

17. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Totally remeber Cisco and boones farm yikes!!! I remeber random guys approaching w a cup saying here... Drink this it's good. People you don't know, flirting and bad behavior... I remember always asking if I was still wearing lipstick!?!? I always wanted to be wearing my lipstick.

It's amazing we live to tell about it after guzzling paint thinner and gasoline Lmaooo

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It's crazy reading this post because you just made me realize how lucky l (and you and Tam and FG) were regarding not having a mickey slipped. And l partied around the world, left my drink alone all the time.Feel very lucky. Diff world today.
    That lipstick visual sounds funny as hell. :smt061

(Ps..l tried to rep you but it kicked me out and when l resigned in to redo it, it wouldnt let me. Let me know if it didnt go through and ill let Webbie know)

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

If you were drinking any of that rot gut back in the day, that was the mickey......:p

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Haha, you aint lying, now that l think back :lol: :smt025