Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Thanks, Kickster! :freehug:

2. Tamstrong

I just got warned to beware of a creeper who's been peeking in women's windows all over this part of town. I hope they catch his creepy ass soon.

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Wow, thanks for the heads-up.

Wow. I didn't know that is what they were referring to when they mentioned generic vegetable oil.

People still do that sort of thing? I thought that went out with the 1970s.

4. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

If your picture shows up here on the forum tomorrow we will know the culprit...be safe:freehug:

5. Tamstrong

According to WWF:

Yeah, but I guess for the voyeuristic weirdos that creepy crap never goes out of style.

LOL, I don't think I have to worry about that happening.

As for safety, after I got the warning my son checked the locks on all the windows & doors, made sure all the curtains & blinds were in place, and reminded me to be careful before he left for work. If the creeper does show up, I hope me meets up with the skunk who shows up from time to time to munch on the outdoor cats' food. lol

6. orejon4

After that, everyone would smell him/her coming.

7. Tamstrong

Yep! :D

There's also an opossum (or 'possum' as the southern folks put it) that shows up to eat sometimes as well. Granted it may not be as scary as being sprayed by a skunk, but it does have a mean hiss. lol

8. orejon4

Those sound like some real "natural" defenses.

9. Tamstrong

Yep. As I'm sure you know, I'm a big fan of nature, and nature doesn't mess around. ;)

10. orejon4

No, she really doesn't. :p

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Fucking floored. Great article. Gonna donate some money to these political activist groups hope you guys do the same.

It really gets to easy to think the world is against us a whole but its great being proven wrong.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

It is...especially if you didn't grow up in a mixed area, missing the opportunity to really connect with other minorities

Blacks have spearheaded the fight for civil rights forever....it's nice to see other minorities admit that they benefitted from our people

It's not like 'oh we are model minorities who've got this far on our own and blacks contribute nothing to society'

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah I found that especially interesting. You never hear that elsewhere, its more like "you lazy blacks don't want to take advantage of all the opportunities that are here". And so many rarely stop and think how those opportunities came to be especially in a land built on xenophobia and racism.
    I really liked this article especially after that dumb ass speech from Patrica Arquette where she said women (not all women apparently) have stood by people of color and gays and its our turn to stand by them now. Nearly fell out of my damn seat lol.

15. orejon4

I see what you mean, KinCA. I was just referring to Alpha Male in the biological/anthropological sense of the word. Sorry for the mix-up.

16. orejon4

17. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

so just noticed that I have amc on sling tv...... awesomeness They keep adding more and more good channels on it. I was almost ready to cancel until I saw this. biggest problem now is that I keep getting. now my biggest problem is comcast. but can't get rid of it.

18. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

I agree, and to make it worse, the cashier is asking you to yell your digits to everyone in line -- since when do you have to give your phone number to buy underwear?
    The other day on my lunch break I was in line at the pawn shop trying to get a loan on a diamond and watching these dudes shop for glocks and the cashier screams at me "YOU LIVE AT 4719 EAST MAGNOLIA AVE.?" And I'm like "Uh no," Idiot. lol

19. free816

free816 New Member

Ha ha funny, btw 4719 turns into Ashville hwy lol ,, that's mascot the sticks lol

20. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Whenever a cashier asks for my phone number I just smile and say "no thank you." I've never had anyone press me for more information after that. If they did, I'd leave my purchases at the register and walk my ass right on out and shop someplace else.