Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I HATE when people are practically breathing on my neck in line. If they don't take my subtle clues, I have been known to turn around and politely ask them to back the fuck off me. Nothing irks me more than people in my personal space. Stopped for breakfast this morning and I swear the lady behind me was almost touching me. It's a fucking bagel...wait your turn grandma.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Wow ur mean

:p

3. RaiderLL

Lmao all I want is my space and I'm sweet as pie. Hell I would've bought her bagel lol. We were the only two people in line and this chick was two inches away from me. UN...NECESSARY AND ANNOYING AF lol

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

#short people problems lol

5. RaiderLL

Lol hmm maybe. I don't see people creepin up on my love so you may have a point lol. Seriously though, would it kill people to give a foot or two of space?? It wasn't Black Friday at Walmart, they weren't in danger of running out of her flavor of bagel...I honestly don't understand why she was on my ass. Uugh one of my biggest pet peeves.

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Between ur raiders and ur unyielding obsession with brothas, it's always Black Friday with u

7. The Dark King

Bazinga

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Not that I'm complaining......I'm trying to get season tickets to her games :smt080

9. RaiderLL

:smt043 luv you two :freehug:

10. The Dark King

As long as you love me more :D

11. RaiderLL

Lol you've always been my nĂºmero uno. Two peas in a pod mi amigo :cool:

12. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

HA!

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

14. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed. I hate it when some people (when speaking to you) insist on being too close. I don't think I'm really bad with people in my personal space, but if we're speaking face to face... There needs to be at least a couple of feet between us. There's a guy at work who had a bad habit of getting in people's personal space. I used to take subtle steps back, but now I don't care and will just step back until he gets the hint.

15. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I'm really sensitive to having people in my personal space and touching unless they are friends or a 'love interest'. I hate it. With friends, its not important, they can be there:)

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]
    hi...fg

17. RaiderLL

:smt043

I cannot stand close talkers. I'll keep backing up until I hit a wall lol.

18. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

I just took this test.
    Obviously I have the wrong job :D

http://bitecharge.com/play/english

How good is your English?
    How well do you know basic English grammar and spelling? Answer 10 simple questions to find out!

You scored:
    Language Expert! A+
    You have done exceptionally well on this quiz. You've scored higher than the majority of people who take the quiz. You have incredible grammar knowledge. And your sentience is superb. You should really consider being an English teacher, or even a language teacher!

19. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

^5
    screw pisa lol.

You scored:
    Language Expert! A+
    You have done exceptionally well on this quiz. You've scored higher than the majority of people who take the quiz. You have incredible grammar knowledge. And your sentience is superb. You should really consider being an English teacher, or even a language teacher!

20. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Good job

[​IMG]