Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

naw...u speaking of athletes and whatever.

i mean we arent fooling ourselves ...women will flock to denzel and run your butt over to get to him

however anybody can alpha male themselves up.

not everyone is gonna buy what you are selling but thats life...it doesnt mean u cant be or arenot an alpha male

2. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I did? Lol. I wish I had a warning before I went in there. Now I need eyeball and memory clorox.

3. FG

FG Well-Known Member

BTW. I think I was drugged last night. I was at the the Fairmont Bungalows in Santa Monica (attending a conference for 4 days) sitting by a fire with one coworker and a whole bunch of strangers. I went to the bathroom and when I got back, he was gone.
    He came back a few minutes later and shortly after that, I lost control of my body and asked my coworker to take me back to my hotel, bringing me to the elevator and then leaving I don't remember anything after that. I have struggled with dizziness and generally feeling very off all day
    That was after not even 2 glasses of vodka tonics. I talked to my coworker today and he said I got extremely tired, extremely fast but as we don't know eaachother very well, he didn't think anything about it at the time as he was drunk but today, he feels it was extremely odd how fast I got tired and very drunk after so little time.
    There was two very suspect dudes around the fire who we spoke too and we both had bad vibes about them.

I may have been very lucky. Please do look after each other out there when out and about, don't leave drinks unwatched ( I assumed my coworker was looking after them but apparently didn't think a second of drinking mine after it being unattended)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  4. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Scary shit, FG! It's scary enough to have your drink drugged and not remembering anything is even scarier. Does your comment "I may have been very lucky" mean you aren't sure whether or not you were lucky enough that nothing happened to you...or do you mean if you did get drugged? Are you thinking something may have happened after the drugging? The way you worded that kind of comes across as a loaded & scary statement. I'm glad you made it back to your room.

The unattended drink reminder is appreciated. It's not safe to rely on anyone to mind your drinks for you when you're out...it doesn't matter who it is either because it's not worth taking any chances. There are too many sick fucks out there that wouldn't hesitate to take advantage of the opportunity to pull that shit. I'm sorry you had such a scary reminder. :freehug:

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Thanks tam! I think I made it safe to my room alright, I just meant that if my coworker wouldn't have come back in time, I may have been in an etirely different situation. I got off the rails very quickly.

Just reminding me that watching drinks is imperative! This was very scary!

6. Tamstrong

You're welcome. :freehug: Thanks for clarifying...for a sec it kind of sounded like you weren't sure about your coworker, and I'm glad that wasn't the case. Thank God he made it back when he did, and thank God that entirely different situation didn't come to pass.

7. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I distinctly remember that he left me at the elevator, the rest, is a black hole:-(

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Interesting

I was taught very early on in life to not leave drinks unattended. I was also taught not to accept drinks from other people because you never know what they're capable of. We knew people personally who were slipped mickeys so my mom made sure I was extra cautious. Jealousy is an ugly thing....so is power, when people want to take advantage of you

9. Tamstrong

I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Even though it didn't end up the worse case scenario, you were still violated and made/left vulnerable, which make for a traumatic experience. That predatory shit makes me sick and pisses me off.

10. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Glad to hear your ok. it should of been me, I'm the type of alcoholic who picks up random strangers drinks sitting around and gulp them.

11. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Holy shit, FG! I'm so glad that you're okay and that nothing bad happened. The worst part is that it seems like you can't really trust anyone these days. It's a great thing that your coworker got back when h edid.

12. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you are safe FG...do you plan to have a blood test today to identify any drugs in your system? You may even want to check with hotel security surveillance...if people were doing it last night they may try it again tonight...I know it is a relief to be safe and escaped harm...have you checked on your co worker this morning yet? If he was bigger than you (weighed more) he could have been drugged as well and it just took longer for the drug to take effect

13. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

A cautionary tale to never go to the bathroom until you've finished your drink. After I had an experience in Vegas several years ago with being possibly drugged, I never, ever leave my drink unattended. I also don't allow anyone to buy me a drink without me going up to the bar with them to get it.

I'm glad nothing happened to you and that your coworker arrived in time.

Very scary to think about what could have been if not for your coworker arriving back when he did.

I'm very happy to hear that nothing happened. :smt056

14. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

first of all, FG i m truly glad you are alright. that kind of things aint no joke nowadays.
    i agree with lippy- i think it s a good idea to make this known, the next one may not get away.

15. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Damn FG, I hope it wasn't your coworker.
    He might have done something and then left the table to look innocent.
    You said you don't know him that well.
    Anyway it's scary and I'm glad you are ok.

16. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Very glad you are ok FG. Did you file a police report?

17. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I actually feel violated somehow and its very scary.

Maybe you should not do that, you never know what's in them

Yup, although he should not have left while I was gone IMO. I asked him to keep an eye on my drink specifically for this reason

It happened Friday night so its too late for that. He was fine. I talked to him yesterday just to check. It happened at a bar, not the hotel and the bar has no surveillance in all their rooms, its a huge house with many rooms and patios.

Yeah , that is why I asked him to keep an eye on the drink, but never again.

I did call the bar we were at so they could at least be aware.

No, he left after taking me to my elevator, and he meet up with two other coworkers so it wasn't him. That is good though.

I did not, should I? I mean, I don't have any proof at this point. Just a suspicion

Thanks guys for the thoughts, it was pretty weird and I still feel dizzy. Please look out for each other out there.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i would file a police report. the sooner the better. especially when it comes to finding video

19. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Bloody hell wifey, I feel sick to my stomach reading what happened!! I hope you're okay and sending you love xx

20. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Doh!!! When did you leave Oz? That Effie from Acropolis Now. Then the whole wog boys spun off.

[YOUTUBE]n06G9mu34SM[/YOUTUBE]