Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Nope. It sucks, but I'm used to it.

I was sleeping pretty well earlier until a couple of cats getting it on outside my bedroom window woke me up.

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Well that sucks. Sorry. I'm hoping this doesn't have me too tired to watch soccer in the morning.

3. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I'm pretty much over it now...of course it's nice & quiet now that I'm awake. lol

Somehow I think you'll find the energy to enjoy watching soccer. ;) I hope however much sleep you do manage to get is sweet. :freehug:

4. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

So happy for you guys!!! Hope it's an amazing reunion love!

5. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

This is really cool! I'm excited for you!!! Nice to read some good news for a change! Best of luck and take lots of pics at the reunion later this summer!

6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Just relaxing catching the Florida State v. Miami game and the Davos coverage on Bloomberg. Got my tix for my trip home in two weeks! Can't wait! Life is good. Hope everyone is staying warm.

I woke up right before it, turned the tv on and fell asleep all over again. :)

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Counting the days! Can't wait to get away from the cold! Forever!!

8. RaiderLL

Did you decide on FL? Nothing but good vibes being sent your way :freehug:

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yeeeah!! :grin:

10. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Bring on the humidity and palmetto bugs! :smt026

11. hades00

hades00 New Member

hi girls

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'll take the sunshine while you keep the snow and sick folk. Lol

13. RaiderLL

Congratulations love. Glad you're getting out!! Cali would've been better tho, I'm just sayin :cool:

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I would love it for the most part, that traffic tho......

15. RaiderLL

Dude I feel you. The traffic gives me visions of violence lol. I'm not a super patient person so sitting in bumper to bumper traffic for an hour + to go a few miles really grates on my last nerve. Part of the reason I'm seriously considering getting a motorcycle.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Excellent idea. That's probably the only remedy unless you take the train. ( I think its funny that some people ride free until they do a sting lol) You know how to ride a motorcycle?

17. RaiderLL

Nope lol. But I learn quickly! Besides, I've got crazy skills on a bicycle so I feel like I got this already :D

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That's what's good. ;-)

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I didn't know he was rolling like this

[​IMG]

20. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Warren Sapp .... what is going on bro?
    The NFL needs to get a hold of those guys and let them know that now is not the time to be getting into fights with women while the NFL is presenting an anti hit women campaign...

wait 5 years when the public doesn't care as much lol