Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Its a beautiful city, no doubt. Super laid back and typically warm lol

So much ring hating. Terrible lol. :smt018

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

How can you sit there and justify this shit :p

What gender specific pandering do women give men

Y'all don't cook anymore.....y'all don't clean.....y'all don't give up the il na na on demand

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

awww snap. its about to get real in here

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm just sayin Hebrew, if I gotta be indoctrinated into spending money on expensive jewelry and bullshit for her, I want to see commercials and propaganda pushing women to fucking fry chicken and clean up a bitch

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

u
    lol...

the revolution will not be televised

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

How you gunna tell me to buy an expensive diamond surrounded by platinum, when you don't even wanna cook or clean or do other shit women are supposed to do because of women's rights, feminism and equality

I got 20/20 vision fam...see right through all the madness

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

9. RaiderLL

Lol you're bitter. I cook, I clean, I do my mans laundry, I even pick up dog shit in the backyard if I know my guys had a long day...just to make his life a little easier. I sleep with no fucking panties on so he has access whenever he pleases and I wake him up damn near every am with head. I know my place as his woman in our house and I love every second of it. So if you've got a different view of women in your head, I implore you to set your standards higher. :cool:

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

It's hard to process what ur trying to get across when you have shit like this embedded within ur post

Ur not fighting fair at all

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Orphan black season 2 in the mail....I loved season 1

12. RaiderLL

My breath was wasted. All you heard was panties and head lol. I shoulda known.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Correction....the absence of panties

:rolleyes:

15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Are the average? Stop acting like you don't know better youngin.

16. RaiderLL

I am average. I think the average woman (in my experience anyways) holds her own weight in the relationship not only financially but also in and around the house. To me, "average" is someone who plays fair and works as hard as their partner to ensure the happiness of the relationship. If that's not your perception of average then I'd give you the same advice I gave petty.

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Someone's being sassy

18. The Dark King

So being average means you "deserve" a ring that costs thousands of dollars because your pulling you're own weight? Thanks for doing me the favor of taking care of yourself lol

19. RaiderLL

It's slow and I'm feeling smart assy lol

I'm not saying I deserve anything from some random joe blow but if it's the man who wants to share a life with me then yes, an engagement ring/wedding set is important to me. Doesn't have to be a bridal magazine type ring...something from his heart is all that matters. Something that he took the time and effort to pick out. It's something I'll be wearing forever so it should mean something.

And for the record, men's rings aren't cheap either lol. I paid over $2,000 for my ex's ring so miss me with the "deserving of thousands of dollars" nonsense lol.

20. The Dark King

That's not the usual most men pay for the wedding bands too. And what are you giving him as a token of you sharing your lives together? What are you going to take the time to pick out? Btw 2k is light as fuck. Even broke dudes in NY are dropping 6k minimum for these dumb ass rings.