Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Speaking of rapist....

[YOUTUBE]O_xzSMTOZi8[/YOUTUBE]

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Yeah, he's not getting away with this...no matter how long he stays away, this is going to be hanging over his head.

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I think he will die before he is brought to justice.

4. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

hahahahaha

Didn't he call BM a bunch of rapist??

Oh the irony.

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

James Winston may get to the NFL if the team beats Oregon and the winner of either Ohio State or Alabama.

6. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas from Bill Cosby!
    [​IMG]

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

oh he will be in the nfl...win or lose. what round is the question.

8. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Damn, the Cos got people actin' a fool on him. Straight cuttin' the fuck up. :rolleyes:

Walked into Fry's Electronics and saw this shit.

[​IMG]

Shit is UNTOUCHED. The glossiest dvds on the shelf because nobody even wanted to touch this shit. Homie done fell off. They at least had Good times for the 5. Couldn't even sell him for that much. Better yank that shit up out the stocking and get that first season of What's Happening before you fuck up someone's holiday. Aunt Ethel don't wanna see this shit today.

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

No one is going to prosecute Winston for rape when his accuser tried to extort money from the school to keep quiet.
    http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/24/fsu-jameis-winston-rape-accuser-extortion-7-million/#ixzz3EETyJj6R

Also, there's testimony on the legal side of this case that the girl was on top of Winston during their sexual tryst. It's really hard to see someone as a rape victim if they're allegedly riding on top of their attacker.

IMO two drunk college students, one a football groupie and another a high profile athlete who both probably never should have had sex, but for her to say he raped her is wrong.

10. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I'll take him! Dude just needs to stay away from flimsy chicks.

11. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

He'll probably go late in the first round. Aside from him and Marcus Mariota there aren't a lot of really good QBs this season. As long as he stops doing knucklehead shit he'll be okay.

What about Derek Carr? I think that he's doing pretty well so far.

12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

He is definitely not coming back to the US and he won't be extradited, so, that's pretty much a wrap.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

so true

14. free816

free816 New Member

Dream job is to run the raiders, having said that we will pick about 4 if he is there ( don't think there is a real chance of this kid not being great) we better take him and whoever can have carr

15. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I kinda like what I've seen from Carr so far. And the Raiders have a lot of other holes to fill, starting with defense. They've been getting gashed this season! A new QB won't fix that lol.

At the same time, if Carr ends up not panning out after this next season it may be time for a change. Having said that I have no idea what the next QB class is going to look like. I don't see a lot of first round talent at that position these days.

16. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Let's how he doesn't do a repeater of his brothers NFL career....

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

how is the offensive line?

18. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Ya know, I actually like Carr, I'm just not convinced yet. I'd take Winston in a hb. That kid has talent and I think he'll be big.

19. free816

free816 New Member

Not picking till 4 or 5 won't matter after everything washes out and the evaluating done some team will trade up to take him 1 or 2

20. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

It is amazing How One picture can say a thousand words.......Look at those cataract destined eyes ...The warning signals were evident decades ago.....The question is will this man ever be made to answer for his crimes........