Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Bwahahaha

That's all kinds of awkward. Hope you didn't eat his pudding pop.

That statement he attributed to Cosby had me rolling.

2. z

z Well-Known Member

Respect!

TDk might be stubborn and might like to debate till cows come home but gotta to appreciate his willingness to listen to potential evidence and reevaluate the scenario/reconsider his stance on this case.

Repped for this post.

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Some one mention Theo in another thread. I wonder about Malcolm Jamal's opinion on bill Cosby.

4. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Who cares. He's shirtless in this pic :smt049

5. archangel

You keep your dirty pictures to your self unless it is a dirty picture of you. You can share that with me. lol

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

He definitely evolved...:cool: :p

[​IMG]

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Thanks fam greatly appreciated.
    I saw a video with some of the women on Dr. Phil and that raw emotion is real as fuck. Something happened to those women no denying it.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

9. archangel

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lmao

Now ur lernin'

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Because when its a woman accusing there's no way she'd lie. Women don't lie duhhh

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Victim shaming is bad...horrible...utterly detestable

suspect/accused shaming is AWESOME!!!

Let's do it brah, totally!

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It means she can appeal THE SCHOOL's decision. Hahaha that you think that was a court.

She testified... but all 3 men refused to. Ah yeah... where football is God at Florida State and so is the QB.

As the woman's lawyers said..'At some point we have to recognize that Florida State is never going to hold Jameis Winston responsible.'

Time to protest. #DONTRAPE. Will you march with us?

14. archangel

The next time the court mentions that they don't have sufficient evidence that you committed a crime. I'm just going to assume you did it. guilty until proven innocent that is the American way!

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Arch...it wasn't a judicial court. Do you understand that?

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Court or not it still shut a lot of people up...especially the ones hoping this would get him kicked off the football team

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Nothing would get that star player kicked off. Not shoplifting, not sexual cursing buffonery ...and certainly not an accusation of rape. Hail Mary.

18. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Absolutely true it was not a judicial court. The local prosecutor did investigate (although that investigation has produced a lot of controversy as well http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...e-allegations-against-fsu-jameis-winston.html) and determined that there was insufficient evidence to charge Winston with rape, so there was some legal process before this FSU code of conduct hearing and the hearing was presided over by a judge that reviewed more than a thousand documents from three other investigations.

19. archangel

Thank you. That's what I meant. I shouldn't have used court.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes the original article update article relayed that the DA didn't file charges. We knew that last year due to a snooping TMZ reporter triggering the case.

Your link also reiterated why....

The DA admiited it was a flawed investigation. That the cops....

failed to follow the obvious leads that would have quickly identified the suspect as well as witnesses, one of whom videotaped part of the sexual encounter. After the accuser identified Mr. Winston as her assailant, the police did not even attempt to interview him for nearly two weeks and never obtained his DNA.

The detective handling the case waited two months to write his first report and then prematurely suspended his inquiry without informing the accuser. By the time the prosecutor got the case, important evidence had disappeared, including the video of the sexual ac
    t.

“They just missed all the basic fundamental stuff that you are supposed to do,” Mr. Meggs said in a recent interview. Even so, he cautioned, a better investigation might have yielded the e

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014