Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. z

z Well-Known Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ust-SIX-years-ago-woman-contacted-police.html

LoL another chick coming out with claim Cosby drugged her and molsted her, at the playboy mansion....this is not in the 70's either, according to her this in 2008 and she is was just 18 and she is ready to sue.

LoL, in '08 Cosby is around 72 yo, I am just tryin' to see a 72 yo geezer walking around in playboy Mansion at 11 pm at night with ruffies in his pocket ready to spike a teen's drink, Lawd have mercy, now I heard it all...this shit is geting wild & out of hand up in tinsle town.

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True POJ. Did you see a clip of The View when Whoopi ask good questions to Beverly Johnson about Cos? They are good questions. Dark King, I find so hard to believe myself since Cos' career would be brought crashing down during the 60's and 70's.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Sue? The statute hasn't run out so why no criminal charges? Complete and utter bs

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True Dark King a lot of women wanted some money.

5. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Could some of the reasons the article gave as cause to doubt the women be exactly the same reasons the women will claim Cosby owes them millions? Cosby's lawyer will argue the woman with the mental health issues can't be believed, but then her lawyer will tell the jury she has mental health issues because of what Cosby did to her. If the woman who has the prostitution convictions tells a story of how she was a perfect angel until she was sexually assaulted at 19 by Cosby and then she went into a downward spiral after that ... well that's exactly what she has to say in order to get money. The girl with the false reporting conviction -- that's the only history noted in the article that I would be curious about if I was on the jury. I'm not saying Cosby messed up their lives, but their lawyers will.
    Personally, I think it's an exercise in futility to speculate about guilt in cases like these - we can all have "opinions" but none of us were there. There's never going to be a perry mason moment; no hope ever of a smoking gun. That said however, I think if 25 women were to conspire to fabricate rape claims, they picked the absolute worst celebrity to accuse. That's the one thing that makes it seem believable to me. If you want people to believe you, you don't choose Bill Cosby - of all the people in the world - to accuse.

6. The Dark King

I don't think it's conspiracy as much as its a bunch of sharks going after chum in the water. It's a bunch of people seeing an opportunity and trying to get whatever they can from it.

7. The Dark King

Possibly. Who did she first tell? Did they pay her?

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    pervert young men just become pervert old men.
    She has never even mentioned she was suing. CAP, where are you getting your false info from? Did you read it? She said she wants to file a police report.

9. The Dark King

I don't see it going anywhere if this is indeed true. You're going to need a lot more than testimony to get someone who can afford the best legal team found guilty especially without any evidence. But maybe there's tape, I think I read the mansion had video cameras for this thing precisely.

10. z

z Well-Known Member

I stand corrected or erected, lol. You're right the article mentioned about filing charges, but heard it from office folks that she is going to sue. Either way if Cosby did this at 72yo then he is got serious pathology. I know he is one of the regulars at mansion and was close with Hef but boy oh boy a filthy rich powerful respected entertainer in his retirement age walking around at 11 pm with Rufies at a party to sexually attack unsuspected teen, I dunno, that is beyond crazy, lol

11. z

z Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]HUqdhCsNsCo[/YOUTUBE]

12. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

13. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Which is why these women have repeatedly said they didn't go to the police. (Two actually did though - one a Temple worker... the other an actress extra on the Cosby Show. Cosby was questioned about the actress, but cops declined to file charges).

Honestly I hope you understand how difficult it is for women in general when it's someone that you're familiar with who commits a sexual impropriety... you don't just run to the police it doesn't always work like that in the real world.

Now amplify that with a huge powerful Million Dollar entertainment Man AND you were drugged (he was very clever), and your whole sexual history would be brought out in court, the rape kit, the police interviews, Cosby's PR machine and lawyers coming after you like pit bulls as well as the faithful BC ripping you for trying to 'destroy' that lovely man Bill Cosby......you likely don't say a word, except to your friends or family maybe.

Today though they have testing for it, which is how NFL's Sharper got caught and the Max factor hier also.

15. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

These men should be punished.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wow...what a story I just read. A classic sexual predator. He is lucky in that he got the sentence amount from 20 years ago, and not today's sentencing guidelines,.

17. The Dark King

I remain skeptical and I can admit my bias, I've just seen too much to believe without solid proof that he did this. Too many and I mean many black men despite wealth have gone down for less. Especially when you account for the race aspect of this shit. And you really think anyone cares about back lash from the BC? That would be new to me

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

How creepy is he. He kept bringing her back to sex talk. That body language and his constant leering like he wanted to swallow her up says it all. And that was in front of the camera with millions watching. Imagine him alone in a room with her... :smt088

19. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I keep at innocent until proven guilty. However, where there is smoke.. Bla, bla.....no one that is coming forth now has nothing to gain. And 2 dozens? My dollar goes to;we will never know. But some people apparently need to be reminded that just because you have willing pussy all over the place does not mean you are not willing to do these things. These things have nothing to do with 'regular sex drive' , this is sick behaviour that has nothing to do with ' getting laid'. I hope its not true but it doesn't look favorable unfortunate I think the truth is somewhere in the middle, which is bad enough. But as I said, my bet is; we will never know, Cosby too powerful, charges way. Way too old

20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Voice of reason