Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I respect his body of work and his support for higher education and jazz, but I found his holier than thou attitude repugnant, not from a race perspective, but from a class one. That said, he is innocent until proven guilty.

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

If Cosby was on some Harry Belafonte Jr. type shit where he was always critical of some of the fucked up shit that America does, especially all the recent cops killing unarmed black folks, then I could buy that this shit is all about railroading his ass, but just like OJ, more white people had love for him than black people did before all this jumped off IMO.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

True....forget that fool...hes on his own

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

That railroad game is real

Don't sleep on that

Anything to shut you mofos up

Notice how all of a sudden stories of al sharpton owing 4.5 mil in taxes popped up recently

5. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

The court of public opinion has already tried, convicted and condemned Cosby. ...the sheer number of accusers has rendered him void of any sympathy and credibility. ......His very best move at this point is to stagger out of the lime light and use all his resources to conceal himself forever.......there is probably not a rock big enough for the Cos to crawl under right now......

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
  6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, Harry Belafonte Jr., Obama or any black or brown male or female that is viewed as an agitator or straight threat to the All Amerikkkan status quo they will go above and beyond to make look bad in some form or the other. Let Oprah ever start getting all Angela Davis/Afeni Shakur and shit, watch how fast her status and popularity drops....

7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

If some random POA were accusing me of rape, I'd be on TV everyday defending my Black ass!!:smt002

8. z

z Well-Known Member

Oprah
    I thought her stock already dropped when she endorsed Obama and when she talked a bit about racism

9. z

z Well-Known Member

Truth

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Pffft. That only applied to the segment of the population who already didn't like her because she was a black female with some clout. Let her actually start making some serious waves or grumblings about the status quo on an ongoing level however.....

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah exactly. Also saying that "expect black media to be neutral" can be perceived as extremely arrogant or like a parent talking to a child.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol @ this cowardly backdoor rapist hiding behind his wife's skirt. He drugs and/or rapes 24 women and has the-cheated-on-good-wife Camille do his dirty work today and 'speak for him'. Cat got your tongue, huh Bill. :smt018

13. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

lol

14. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I completely Agree

15. z

z Well-Known Member

Most likely BC had sexual relationships outside of his marriage but just trying to figure out why all of this with use of drugs when there was a line of women who did not need to use drugs to readily have sex with him. He was not a bad looking guy and he was a star with lots $$$$ who was accepted by white America.

When I go to big events where big stars perform. You have to have heavy duty security to keep the 'groupies' away. Why in the world would any star of that caliber need to drug these women? When tons of great looking women ready to drop their draws for free in splint second for you? Who in a right mind wants a dazed half asleep woman for sex, unless a sicko perv. I dunno too many unanswered ques about Cosby case.......

16. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

It's best to remember that Rape and Sexual Assault are crimes of Violence and Power. So, I think it is safe to assume that although there were plenty of women who would consent to sex with him, he was only concerned with violently assaulting and drugging women who wouldn't consent.

17. z

z Well-Known Member

Agree rape is about control and power. But with his money if he was that perverted sicko he could have lots of consenting women playing whatever sick twisted role for him. Why throw away his career that he worked hard for, we talking now close 25 + women accusing him

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Camille need to woman-up and get half of his ass

19. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

She was on the view today....quite compelling account of what happened...that phone call to Bill when Camille answered the phone was a turning point for her...part of me feels sorry for Camille...but a smart woman knows when the man she is with is not towing the line

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

The more that comes out the more I think this is complete b.s. and that a lot of people are attaching the crimes of others to this one. The minute they start throwing numbers like 100 million dollars around it becomes very telling