Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Hahahahaha

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

For the few men (and women) in here who questioned why they stayed silent...

Ex-Supermodel Beverly Johnston offers why she didn't...

Link:
    Bill Cosby Drugged Me. This Is My Story. By Beverly Johnson

[​IMG]

"..As I thought of going public with what follows, a voice in my head kept whispering, “Black men have enough enemies out there already, they certainly don’t need someone like you, an African American with a familiar face and a famous name, fanning the flames.”....

- The 62-year-old businesswoman told Vanity Fair that the attack took place at the TV star's New York brownstone when she visited his home to read through lines for her part on The Cosby Show in the mid-80s

- Ms Johnson ate a light dinner with the star before he insisted that she have a coffee from his expensive espresso-maker.

- After initially refusing, the model felt pressured and took a few sips of a cappuccino he made for her.

- Ms Johnson claimed instantly she knew the drink had been drugged...
    She wrote: 'My head became woozy, my speech became slurred, and the room began to spin nonstop'...

As I felt my body go completely limp, my brain switched into automatic-survival mode.

That meant making sure Cosby understood that I knew exactly what was happening at that very moment."

-Cosby grabbed her. The model described how she then began repeatedly calling Cosby a 'motherfucker'

She told him: 'You are a motherfucker, aren’t you?', according to the detailed Vanity Fair account, published on Thursday. She repeatedly kept cursing at Cosby.

The TV star appeared angry, she claimed, then grabbed her by the arm and dragged her down stairs with force before pulling her out into the street and dumping her in a taxi.

Ms Johnson said that it took several days for the effects of the drug to wear off and that when they did, she called Cosby's number to confront him.

Instead of the comedian, his wife Camille answered the phone and told her that it was too late for her husband to take the call and she should call back.

She never did.

'At a certain moment it became clear that I would be fighting a losing battle with a powerful man so callous he not only drugged me, but he also gave me the number to the bedroom he shared with his wife,' Ms Johnson wrote in the magazine.

'In the end, just like the other women, I had too much to lose to go after Bill Cosby.'

Beverly said that the current racial climate in the U.S. and the cases of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown and Eric Garner remained in her mind, even as she saw others come forward to claim that they had been attacked by Bill Cosby.

Something clicked. 'I couldn’t sit back and watch the other women be vilified and shamed for something I knew was true,' Ms Johnson told Vanity Fair.

In the article, she also addressed why she had not included the Cosby allegations in her memoir published last year.

Ms Johnson said she feared a 'he-said/she-said' scenario but now felt the time was right to come forward. She also said that she no longer feared damaging the African-American community by making her allegations against Cosby.

She added: 'He brought this on himself when he decided he had the right to have his way with who knows how many women over the last four decades.'

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
  3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

POJ,they just want to lynch Cos and Ms.Johnson is trying for attention since Cos did not rape her. She is not that conserned of those Black males since the harsh treatment would still be upon them as for Allen and Polanski still scot free.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

^Such 'harsh treatment .that he got away with ever being held criminally accountable

ST, he didn't get the chance to rape her because she went into survival mode to try to fight the drug's effect. The "motherfucker" then realized this one would put up a fight.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I swear to G, I KNEW earlier that you would come in here and post that! :smt005

In fact, when I saw you posted last, I said here it comes... lmao.

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I haven't been this devastated since tiger woods was outed as an adulterer

Geez both of these guys screamed values and decency

Tiger never got on tv to talk shit or get busted with a gun in the club, so you kinda went 'now there is a good role model'

Then his wife tries to take his head off, for cheating on her with the entire USC ladies basketball squad

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

That gets my vote for gif of the week! Lol

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Where are you on homely Paule Deen, lol.
    Or Kramer.

I though most of them were ghey. Maybe try the entire Hooters crew for driving home the point. (driving home, get it? golf, .yes, .no?)

10. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

:smt026

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Booooooooo!

Kramer disappointed me tho......I mean shit I guess he was only saying what he really thought

And paula deen...talk about a mess but people like steve harvey put her ass on a pedestal

No surprise considering how we STILL give love to Riley 'kkk' kooper, even after he said he'd fuck up any nig$ers

Media COMPLETELY doesn't talk about that anymore

12. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I boo his ignorant racist ass any time he makes a play :smt018 People who choose to ignore his remarks, and cheer him on, are no better than him. Fuck that dude.

13. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Beverly Johnson?

[​IMG]

Still he said she said. She comes after she's heard everyone else's story with no proof or coo-berating statements from anyone around her at that time.

If she comes out with something she needs to promote or tries to get some kind of book deal or special shortly following this it's a sure sign that she is on some B.S.

Not saying that Cos did nothing. Just saying there is more B.S. mixed in here than we are lead to believe.

Three sides to every story. His, theirs and the truth.

14. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Well said, "innocent until proven guilty" is a bedrock principle of our legal for good reason. An expired statute of limitations will keep this situation from being properly litigated, unless a more recent complaint pops up.

If this was a civil case, where the standard is "preponderance of evidence", rather than "beyond reasonable doubt" the mounting accusations from more and more women would carry more weight. Unfortunately, we are left to speculate depending one's own biases, and life experiences.

This is tragic on many levels, that a man who has stood for education, family values, hard work, charity, and stood in very public defiance of the numerous negative stereotypes of Black men, is being taken down in the court of public opinion, by one of the most insidious stereotypes (the sexually rapacious Black man). That being said, if he did commit those terrible, evil, crimes it is equally tragic that it seems he will not face legal punishment.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Good post Loki

I also respect his work...

His heart was in the right place, even if he sometimes came across a bit heavy handed and flawed himself. His bottom line was the empowerment of the black community, like so many others out there.

He's from philly, so I'm very aware of the charity work he's done. He used to speak at central high (where he once attended) every year and everyone is familiar with his life story. His speeches there would be limited to the upper classmen in the auditorium, while everyone else watched him on school CCTV. It was nice to see someone who 'made it' come back and spend time with us.

Sad to see it go down this way, but if he is guilty then I'd like to see him stripped of every thing as well.

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Pull your pants up right now. Your drawers are showing......

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm just stunned that he's pulling the OJ card after the lashing he's received by many blacks in the past

Many blacks supported OJ and rallied to his side, which is what cosby hopes for