Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I support this.

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I think if they did it , it would desensitize society. or scare it. as in you would have old women going topless like we have old men.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

LOL

Big bouncing titties all over the cities on hot summer days

Good god almighty

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Since, Arch and Petty...its not a movement...its been legal in NY for years. In the summertime too.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Oh it's a movement alright

Topless women with exposed nipples are still discouraged widely, as the case with the topless Putin/topless Chelsea handler controversy

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/31/showbiz/chelsea-handler-topless-photo/index.html

Chelsea handler and other activists are looking to make it more commonplace and accepted on the same level that people accept topless men

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topfreedom

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol ok maybe it is a movement but they have made some headway with NY and breastfeeding laws in many cties. TBH, going topless is such a natural 'right' for women in Australia and Europe so not sure why the US is lagging.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

From what I read actual reports are up, but the amount of victims are down...if that makes any sense

Rape is a terrible thing and no one should have to be put in that position

A much as I play both sides (because you have to if you truly care about justice), there's no refuting that fact

people shouldn't be scared to speak up and they shouldn't be afraid to seek medical attention so that the incident can be put on record

As for female nudity...well..yes...America is years behind other advanced nations in that regard

It's ok for men to prance around in nothing but speedos (I'm looking at u wwe), but as soon as a woman does the same or...you know.....fucking feed her kid...it's a crime against humanity? Lol...nation of idiots

9. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

(Not to make light of a grave situation, but....) If Janice Dickinson is a victim, anyone can be a victim...

[​IMG]

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I know it's not a joke but at this point.....

As other victims of sexual assault stated on various forums, it's does them a disservice when you fail to go to the police or a medical center to get some sort of official record, because it makes you seem like you are bullshitting

Many victims have done this regardless of the political climate or fear of retaliation. If you want people to take you seriously, u need to be one of the hundreds of thousands who've recorded evidence

With that said......when you take away the fear of retaliation and encourage reporting, as that article stated, reports will go UP and more people will feel empowered to fight back

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The sad fact of reality is that there are probably women you know and even women on this board who have likely been raped or sexually molested and have never reported it, and never will.

I will go so far as to say there are even men who have been raped/molested and their rapist are never held accountable because they stayed silent out of humiliation or feared being misbelieved, or suffer behind guilt and denial...or made to feel they will ruin lives by going to the police. Most rapes are not stranger rapes.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Damned if you do, damned if you don't

I just want people to come out NOW, with documented evidence and all that

I also want the system to stop their systemic oppression, with regard to literally hundreds of thousands of backlogged rapekits

Thats HIGHLY unacceptable and shows you the mentality of some departments

But...again....women for the longest were (and in some circles still are) viewed as inferior to men/second class citizens, so it's no surprise really

This country has many traditions which place females below men.......just look at cheerleaders in pro sports

They're paid peanuts and dress in skimpy outfits, 'cheering' on men

No one forces them to do it, but still...

This country has a lot of fixing to do

13. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True Ches,Dickerson was on Roman Farrow today.

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Archangel,remember when Swiss officials got Roman Polanski and held him for several months before they let him go? I doubt Cos would be going to prison.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Fixed for ya. :rolleyes:

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

17. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

LOL @ "victim." She was a model in the 80s. Coke, pills, and the last days of disco. Who knows how much she got passed around, get real

Funny meme though

18. melanin

melanin New Member

my 2 cents

hes probably guilty imo, watched one interview where some woman said she went to his apartment and he gave her a glass of red wine and a pill. she takes the pill next thing she knows she wakes up and shes been messed with.
    im thinking ...[​IMG]

19. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Drugged and gave her his magic wiener...
    [​IMG]

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member