Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I know the number to a good doctor

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

All a doctor can do is scoop up all that remains of that person who is now a gelatinous mass. The effects of terminal velocity.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I wasn't talking about the street pizza....

You need help son.....witnessing such gruesome acts :rolleyes:

Which is why I'm all for euthanasia...if a person really wants to die, we shouldn't force them to resort to traumatizing scenes of death

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I didn't see such gruesome events. But I have seen crime scene photographs. I am not for forcing anyone to take their own lives, either.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Me neither

I'd rather watch them live out the remainder of their meaningless existence in pain and suffering on the streets of skid row

God bless America, fuck yeah!

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I certainly don't want to watch that. That is like kicking a person when they're down. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I don't care who it is.

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You would enjoy visiting Willis Tower as well.

9. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Ditto.

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Wished someone find a #Allenmeme and #Polanskimeme.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I'd probably would see Willis Tower.

12. hellified

hellified Active Member

[​IMG]

Flanked by three women who say they were sexually assaulted by Bill Cosby, attorney Gloria Allred challenged the performer Wednesday to put $100 million in a fund for his accusers and let a panel of retired judges determine the truth about the claims.

Allred made the proposal at a news conference at her Los Angeles law office, where she said it was too late for most of the women who recently came forward to sue because the alleged incidents were from decades ago.

The attorney called on Cosby to either set aside the money or agree to waive the statute of limitations as a legal defense, which would allow the women to pursue lawsuits against him.

"Justice demands accountability," Allred said. "We challenge Mr. Cosby to end this nightmare.... We look forward to his response."

Allred said more than 20 women have come forward making allegations of sexual assault against the comedian. Many of them, she said, have contacted her.

The attorney said she was offering her two proposals as possible solutions to "this public dilemma and a way to determine if Bill Cosby is a saint or a sexual predator."

"If Mr. Cosby believes all the women are being untruthful, then this is his opportunity to prove it. What could be fairer than that?" Allred said.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-gloria-allred-bill-cosby-20141203-story.html

:smt104:smt104:smt104

so he should waive his rights and prove these women are lying while they don't have to prove he did it...riiiiiight.:roll::roll:

13. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I knew ol Gloria Allred will be after a famous Black male again. She has a history of that. If Cos said something he would be lynched electronically and legally.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

So ur saying it WAS about the money after all

Lol

15. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's exactly what this sounds like. No matter whether you think Cosby did these things or not, Allred's screaming extortion. This isn't about "justice" this is about hush money.

And what defendant in their right fucking mind would "waive" the statute of limitations? That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a long time!

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I smell another OJ coming on

Except OJ never threw the black community under the bus

So....well..it's like OJ without the racial polarization

17. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

NOOOOOO these women are angels! Cosby did it!

:roll:

18. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

It will be interesting to see if the Right comes to his rescue, since he's such an accurate chronicler of all that is wrong with black people in the US.

19. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

What's wrong with Bill Cosby anyway?

Bill Cosby is a super celebrity. If he raped them, why did he do that? Black celebrities get laid all the time to hot white women. Even Hot white celebrities. Willingly too. He did not have to rape them. Even in his advanced age, he still can get some today. Now.

OJ and other black celebrities get so many white women so easy their heads are spinning. Why rape?

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm just saying....first it wasn't about the money or court...it was just about letting people know...

Now it is about taking him to court and getting a cool 100 mil (60 percent going to that ambulance chaser...sorry Orejon!) because after 20-30 odd years of not getting rape kits or speaking out, money will help them get on with their lives

Late edit - maybe rape kits weren't really used back then..I dunno....used to be enough evidence just having a white woman say a black man raped her

Well yeah cosby does have people on the right fervently supporting him

Remember..this is the same group that is home to boneheads who say 'no means yes!'