Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

How is that a contradiction? In some areas Hollywood is progressive and some areas it's still throwback as fuck, especially in areas of race or gender. How is that different from America as a whole??

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Because in certain areas like Mississippi there were no progressive spots maybe progressive people but time honored tradition of lyching was still alive and well. Hollywood wasn't a microcosm of the entire country. If you want to say California fine but not Hollywood. Its like NY, the city is full of progressive spots that you can meet forward thinking people but its in no way a reflection of upstate NY where people still love to hunt hate "Yankees"

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Why must you always split hairs. I meant 70's Hollywood, as in the the show-business industry, the social circles and movie-stars. It were much more progressive as a whole than much of mainstream America.

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Dude, why are you in here talking to me like I'm an idiot? Why are you trying to explain to me about basic shit in America that I already know about like I'm some alien from Mars?

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Never mind my apologies just fucking with you lol

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Leave ra alone

U don't want to see his bad side

Truth

7. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

aww you missed a perfect chance to use an incredible hulk line.
    You don't want to make RA angry.

You wouldn't like it if he was angry.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I've been on the receiving end more than a few times

Mostly for defending a 'creepy white guy' who posts here every so often

Funny tho...considering there are DEFINITELY other white guys here who have yet to come out that closet

Blackface........

...it's not just for college parties anymore

Late edit - yea I'm illiterate, so da fuc wat

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  9. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

I want to sign up for RA's class on how to shut down nonsense in just one post....sheeez he got an apology to boot

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Ra has OG status

You don't

11. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

What is OG?

12. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

RA is cool with everyone except maybe Mikey. That's why he'll get that kind of respect.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Move along na, ya holdin up the line

Next....

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

You know......i now feel a little dirty when i hear "hey hey hey"

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Original Guy or Original Gangster.

17. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Thanks Gorath! Petty is too busy pimping to answer my question;)

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Keep it movin, there's money to be got

19. hellified

hellified Active Member

Another woman has stepped forward to accuse actor and comedian Bill Cosby of sexual assault.

Actress Angela Leslie, 52, said she was meeting Cosby in his Las Vegas suite in 1992 to discuss acting opportunities when he sexually assaulted her.

Leslie, who was 26 at the time, said she and Cosby were in the kitchen area of his Elvis Presley suite when Cosby asked her to act intoxicated as an acting exercise, and she complied. She said it was at this point he assaulted her.

When TODAY's Erica Hill asked Leslie why she didn't come forward until now, Leslie said it was because she was never physically hurt, but amid the growing allegations against Cosby, she felt it was necessary to speak out.

“I had not been raped. He didn't physically hurt me. He took my hand and put it where it shouldn't have been," Leslie said on TODAY Saturday. "He actually did try to get on top of me, but I was able to push him off and he actually kind of fell onto the floor. And he asked me to leave his room because he pretended to get a phone call. I never heard a phone ring but I think he was embarrassed that I was able to push him down and that's why he dismissed me from his room."

Leslie said she didn't expect the behavior she experienced with Cosby because she had met him once before, and thought of him as "an American father figure."

Leslie is the eighth woman to step forward with allegations against Cosby, who recently addressed his lack of response to the growing accusations.

"I know people are tired of me not saying anything, but a guy doesn't have to answer to innuendos," Cosby told Florida Today on Friday.

A statement released by Cosby's attorney Martin Singer on Friday denied the allegations, as well.

"It is completely illogical that so many people would have said nothing, done nothing, and made no reports to law enforcement or asserted civil claims if they thought they had been assaulted over a span of so many years," Singer wrote.

Cosby has not been charged with any crime, and despite the circling allegations, Cosby received two standing ovations during Friday's sold-out show at Eastern Florida State College.

But Leslie said people should pay attention to Cosby's silence on the issue.

"To be silent does not mean that you're not guilty," Leslie said. "I'm coming forward to let everybody know this happened to me and I have no reason to lie."

When asked what she hopes will come of the women stepping forward, Leslie said she just wants Cosby to take responsibility for his actions.

"I just want him to acknowledge what he did, take responsibility and to apologize to these women and let everybody move on with their lives," she said.

what exactly happened to her?? he made an assertive move on a woman. The same kind of move that had she been attracted to him should wouldn't call sexual assault. But where was the sexual assault?? this is what I'm talking about..sexual assault is a crime..she says he committed no crime yet still felt the need to speak out..:roll:

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I totally forgot about bill cosby

Thank you, ferguson!