Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Damn you both saved me a lot of typing. So point. Take a bow gentlemen.
    Let me also add this remember Sammy Davis Jr. Dude was arguably the Bill Cosby of his Era if not more popular and they use empty the God damn pool after he used because other patrons didn't want to go into a pool that a black man used. Racism is fucking powerful Ra and Petty and a lot of times money doesn't do a damn thing against it.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Racism affects the defenseless poor more than it affects the connected rich, but I'll drink the kool aid if that's the cool thing to do at the moment

3. The Dark King

And in other news water is still wet.

So what's your point?
    His wealth may make it hard for them to do a good old fashion lynching (they were still doing this in the 60s 70s and 80s) but shield him from raping multiple white women? Seriously Petty does that make sense in this country?

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Considering the 'rape culture' in America, with hundreds of thousands of backlogged rape kits, institutions telling women to shut up before they tarnish a good name (google that one), and rampant apathy from law enforcement/criminal justice systems

If this article involved white on black racism u guys would be all over it

5. The Dark King

I'd agree if all the victims were black or he was white but a black man raping multiple white women and they just let it rock? Does that make sense?

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

In a country where a black family show had some of the highest ratings in TV

Anythings possible

7. The Dark King

Dude then explain them letting it slide before the Cosby show came on.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Who the fuck knows

OJ killed a white chick, that he was KNOWN to beat on, and walked away scot free because of some slick ass multimillion dollar defense team

9. hellified

hellified Active Member

Andrea Constand went to the police a YEAR after the alleged rape. Thats why there were no criminal charges. 'There was almost no evidence on which to base a criminal case. The lady could not remember what happened with any detail, and she didn't report it for a year, all this made the case very difficult.

thats the DA in the case.

Lachele Covington, 20, who has appeared on Cosby’s CBS TV show, filed a police report saying the beloved comedian put her hand under his T-shirt and guided it south toward his sweatpants, the sources said.

But Covington said she pulled her hand away — and that was the end of that. She told Cosby she was leaving and he said, “That’s fine.”

Cops consulted the Manhattan district attorney’s office and decided no crime had been committed because until the very moment Covington pulled her hand away, all actions had been consensual, the sources said.

So cops never questioned — or charged — the comedian.

thats two cases that were officially reported and resulted in no action.

For the people who hate Cosby this stuff just confirms their worst thoughts about the guy...

For the people who like Cosby, seeing him being called a rapist is difficult to accept especially when nothing has been confirmed.

I have no illusions about Cosby being arrogant or cheating on his wife or even being a bit of a lech (A lecher, or inappropriately lustful person) BUT its not a crime to be any of those things. Cosby is being called a rapist and thats a charge thats way to serious to be left up to rumor and unsubstantiated stories.

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Adultery is a punishable crime under the UCMJ (it's a military crime but not a civilian one..go figure lol)

And I do WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree that the very accusation of rape can be a damning thing

This is a perfect example and I'd hope to high hell that none of us get caught up like that

I linked in the past to sites highlighting false cases of rape and the men who served some serious time because of it

I'm not trying to take sides here..I'm just trying to play this fairly, Judge Mathis style, because there's always two sides to a story

11. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

It is incredible how this man finds an anti - black racism angle to launch from every time. ...No discussion can be free of the charge of racism. ....

12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I'd think you'd agree seeing its your icon who preaches conservative values under attack

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

No comic sans font

Archie means business

14. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

If someone would read the link I posted on page 39 of the thread, it might make more sense. The story has been on multiple news sites....

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Page 39?

Ain't nobody gunna read that shit

16. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

OK.

17. The Dark King

Two reasons I don't believe this. One of the network hired him why does he have possession of the receipts and what does he need with receipts for a payoff? And if he worked for the company he would have most likely had to sign a confidentiality agreement if his purpose was to in fact protect Cosby.
    And like everyone keeps asking. Why now?

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Because the liberal left is tired of cosby telling fathers to stick around and play a role in their kids life beyond fertilization and visitations at Sing Sing

Oh and because the words of Hannibal 'the cannibal' buress means so gotdamn much

19. hellified

hellified Active Member

The fixer you cited it seems like a lot of stuff he's claiming isn't even crimes. He may have fathered a kid outside of his marriage..not a crime especially since he's supporting her.

whats cosby's real crime here...NOT being cliff huxtable??

20. The Dark King

They paid for the magic Negro and got a regular old black dude. Heads must roll damnit