Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

4. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I read of yet another woman coming out against him. But as archangel mentioned earlier, she reached out to him several times after. WHY?? (Money aside) If you were drugged and raped, why would you even want to be in his presence again?!!

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

One woman says he sexually assaulted her for years, as he paid for her college

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Wow. And now she wants to bring him up on rape charges? "Thanks for my education, Bill. Put me on your visitors list."

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Clearly the word of many women meant zilch, but the word of one man in 2014..."Roll it, folks...and action".

8. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

It's interesting that you say that....I get the impression now that this story is fueled by a few different avenues...

I am little concerned that a few of these women accepted money, gifts, education and career advancement from Cosby but now are saying it was rape...why keep coming back and how is that rape...

I don't believe a word Janice Dickenson says and if anything she hurts the overall story

I think there is some truth...some distorting of the truth

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Careful

If you're not towing the line, you are contributing to 'rape culture'

10. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

If you choose greed over dignity, you lose the right to say you were sexually assaulted over a decade later.

11. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

B. I. N. G. O. :smt023

12. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

I think some of the women are telling the truth and the others are looking for 15 minutes of fame

Money and favors in exchange for sex is no secret these days...merely a transaction

Forcing yourself on someone and or drugging them is another story

13. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Attention all men who have gotten overly comfortable posting with other men .......please be advised that such activity is unhealthy..However when ever you can get Ches, Bliss and Lippy participating back to back in any thread, it is sign that the forum can be upgraded from critical to stable condition. ......The doctor has also prescribed a long term dose of less offensive gentleman before the forum can expect full recovery... ......

14. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Even White Nationalists refuse to believe these women!!

I love to laugh at these guys when the white moderates fight with the white radicals which happens more often than one would think on a site such as racist site:

"Originally Posted by drifter45
    she said that when cosby was 30 years old and she was 19, they were at a party and cosby tried to kiss her.

Who is this comedian that brought all this up against his competitor cosby whos new show and netflix channel has just been cancelled?

How much is cosby worth now? 300 million? How much are these 13 'coal burners' worth now? and they are all piling on the class action lawsuit. They were gold diggers then and they are gold diggers now.

I could see if one women was silent all these years, but 13? All silent? All these years? I dont doubt something happened but it seems consensual. They went to a rich hollywood party, looking for gold and free drugs, doing drugs together and one thing led to another, and never said anything because it was consensual and they wanted to keep on good terms with their sugar daddy. Some even continued to date him after the 'incident'.

Now they see the potential for $$$ because other women who did the same thing are piling on. Blood is in the water and the sharks are appearing. The dorsal fins are showing. That is the hollywood, rock and roll lifestyle.

Cosby is considered an 'Uncle Tom' and hollywood is dealing with him now by bringing all this up and not letting it go away. He pissed off the wrong people."

This guy is one of several stormfronters who is siding against the rape accusers and they are fighting like rabid dogs over there (WN radicals vs WN moderates) whether these women are lying or not :smt037

15. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Exactly.

Aww, Arch. Hugs! :freehug:

16. Young Herschel

17. Young Herschel

Here is yet another WN defending Cosby lol

HeWhoReadsBetweentheLines posts ~

"We need to step back and consider what type of person some of these accusers are.

For instance one of them is Janice Dickinson.

She was a model who then had did a bunch of **** reality TV and some model related game shows.

She is literally a has been Kardashian, clinically insane and a compulsive liar.

Here have a sample of some of her "work":

Janice Dickinson falls down stairs-screams at models - YouTube

She makes up complete **** to keep herself relevant and to pay for her rehab (see. celebrity spa) bills.

Here have some more

JANICE DICKINSON HIGHLIGHTS PART 1 I'M A CELEBRITY GET ME OUT OF HERE USA 2009 - YouTube
    [Embed]
    pees in camp...Blatantly lies about it.

California passes yes doesn't mean yes law,and this **** starts happening almost immediately.

Some of these women are so blatantly lying. One of them has changed her story like three times, and another admitted ON AIR that she was willingly high at the time and also met with him a SECOND time after the "rape".

Oil companies want his property to place a pipe line on it.

Comedian Bill Cosby to Support Grassroots Movement Against Massachusetts Fracked Gas Pipeline - BWWMusicWorld

Quote:
    As longtime residents and dedicated environmental activists, the Cosbys have purchased land holdings in Western Massachusetts over the decades for preservation rather than investment, donating hundreds of acres in the pristine countryside to the Franklin Land Trust for conservation.

The couple first heard of the project when they were among the many landowners receiving letters asking for permission by the pipeline company to survey their property. More than half of the landowners have rejected the company's request."

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Its unhealthy for black men to be comfortable conversing with other black men?

Yeah ok dude keep smokin that pipe

You know I used to wonder why you would even spend time on sites like racist site.....then I realized I do the same nutass shit when I deliberately troll yahoo to read racist comments

I kinda like seeing what's REALLY going through the minds of Americans

At this rate...anything is possible

They're coming out the woodwork

Tiger's scandal has absolutely nothing on this

19. Young Herschel

^^^You ain't never lie brotha . . . Tiger Woods is having flashbacks right about now since you brought it to mind.

It will be one of the repeat guest from "The Love Boat"

A guest beauty and aspiring actress from "Fantasy Island" who never made it off the C list.

One of Greg Brady's regular girlfreinds from "The Brady Bunch"

I don't think we have seen the half of this mess.

And again I'll inquire . . . which one of them is willing to step up and validate their allegations via polygraph exam:smt115???

20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Well gotdamn

Even the white supremacists have Cosby's back

Go figure

I won't even ask why Young Herschel was on racist site, though...:smt017