Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Wait

How could someone so involved with the upward mobility of blacks be linked to some many ww

And if it makes you feel any better, people that don't like blacks are saying a TON of shit about us that makes the 'keep it in their pants' comment pale in comparison

Also....as someone else said...why is it when a single black fucks up, it gets turned into something that degrades the entire race, like individuals somehow represent all of us

If obvious low IQ bullshit like that upsets you, you need to hand in your negro card to the front desk

2. z

z Well-Known Member

Negro pls, I've seen more racist BS when I was coming up... Not really upset, just you get tired of every now and then about crap like this....

Carry on Amerika....I will just cotinue to thrive.

/END of Vent

3. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Yep. "Barbara Bowman reveals her years of rape at the hands of Bill Cosby"

Barbara Bowman was a gorgeous 17yr blonde bombshell and she has stated that Cosby drugged and raped her six, seven, 10, 11 times: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lid-harrowing-years-rape-hands-TV-legend.html

What would a 47 yr old Black man be doing with a 17yr old white girl as his protégé anyway. She wasn't trying to become Jenny McCarthy or Suzanne Summers so I don't see the relevance of having Cosby as a mentor . . . sounds like they had a special arraignment ala casting couch via his network of Hollywood directors and she willing rolled the dice to get ahead.

Seriously . . . how does she get raped ten times as she claims on CNN by Cosby?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  4. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

:smt023

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Exactly. Once may be rape. Twice, thrice, etc - that's consensual sex.

8. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

With all this said, how do you guys feel about Burress the comic who basically got the ball rolling?

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I wonder where is he? Burress is silent since no doubt he would be blackballed from the stand-up comic circuit.

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

S1701,it would be news unless the media hushes that up. Why would those women who return after that happened to them? It is Tiger Woods all over again like the Black man is super human in sex or preditory sex. Also,the same people who support Woody Allen and appear in his movies stay quiet about his antic and so is Roman Polanski. Where was that firestorm on them?

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

He's a comedian..I'll give him a pass

The other people happy to see cosby 'knocked down a peg' because of his past attempts at starting the revolution from within our communities instead of waiting for outside forces

Well...you can be the judge of that

Barkleys next on the hit list, mark my words

When it comes to black accountability..that's always a slippery slope

It's easier and more popular to assume that it's the white mans fault

I've been through this before and I seen how wrong it can be at times

When my grades started slipping in a course at penn state (told ya I was a dummy :p), my advisor immediately assumed it was due to a racist professor. When it was found that pure laziness on my behalf was the culprit, she actually scolded me because of the actions that she took to expose my professor, WITHOUT consulting me over the matter first

In her defense, she made clear that there were very racist professors on campus and that she thought I was being targeted for failure regardless of academic aptitude

Take it as you may

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I feel nothing...he did his job as a comic.

13. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Her heart was in the right place.

bet you didn't slip up again.lol

I am one of those guy's that wanted to see cosby knocked down a peg. When you are addressing a group you have to realize that the whole group doesn't do one thing. That's where he lost the black community. Had he addressed only the people who were causing problems. He might have been ok.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

She was an older white lady who said she knew that there were professors on campus, who had overt disdain for blacks. I loved her and all the other faculty that attempted to curtail racist practices, but I did feel as though she should have actually consulted with me, before making moves to oust my instructor.

15. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

You felt like he was talking to you? I never took as he was talking to all of us. Just the knuckleheads. And, I have no problem that. I agree with him.

It's not like he's some ole' right wing, Uncle Ruckus type of brother. Nope. Cos, was, is and always will be pro black. Dude has always tried to elevate the black comunity. One doesn't just knock an elder of the movement down a peg just because he says something one doesn't like.

So, now that Cosby has been taken down a peg or two, does that mean the negative issues he was addressing no longer exist? Or did he make them up?

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

No

It means that the negative issues he tried to address, just won't have the same platform

In a way, cosby did not say anything my own grandfather didn't to me when I was growing up. I owe a lot to that type of philosophy. He definitely would have some hide if he caught me with my pants sagging, talking chopped-up English, or slacking in school. Gramps was far from perfect but that didn't stop him from preparing me for the real world.

17. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

It isn't like english is a second language for cosby. He can address the knuckle heads and not all of black people. Doing that puts a bad image on all black people and not just the knuckleheads.

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I was floored when one of the guys said he would reinstitute slavery if his constituency wanted it

:confused:

Ain't that America