Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Mike and Kobe didn't do it.
    Riddle me this if Cosby did it why was he never arrested and didn't this shit make national news. Pudding man is a rapist would have been on every headline from here to New Guinea

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Is it wrong that I sleep comfortably at night knowing that for the most part :)roll:), our justice system believes in tying actual evidence to possible crimes?

God, I must be crazy

3. The Dark King

I know right?
    When it was Treyvon Martin was killed hey let's wait and see all the evidence.
    Bill Cosby? He did it damnit, lock him up and throw away the key

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Nailed it

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

6. The Dark King

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Scroll down to where it says they had no evidence, but the jury threw the phone book at him anyway

This is happening weekly, stop playing America

8. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Well you sound like your mind is made up and closed off to new truths so I will not attempt to convince you other wise.....however I would like to lay before you a number of possibilities. ....It is conceivable that white America has embraced Cosby so closely that they have sought to protect and insulate him from a fall from grace.........It is conceivable that the size of Cosby's persona was so intimidating to his victims that have been hesitant to register their complaints. ........finally it is conceivable that at some point, Cosby ran out of patience with the number of continuous and increasing agreements of hush funds. ......

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

If Cosby would have kept his mouth shut over the years, that saggy pants comedian wouldn't have put him out on front street

Gotdamn bill for pushing people to embrace what civil rights leaders fought and shed blood for

10. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol no it's not

11. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I need to see some POLYGRAPHS from someone . . . anyone

TDK, I can not rep this position enough. Here is a take on it from my boy BSD from another forum:

Friends -

On to the next story.

Bill Cosby is 77 years old, rich, and will never be prosecuted for any of this 30-40 year old she said - she said stuff.

Even if he did any, or all, of this stuff, I got no time or sympathy for any grown ass woman, (or ones who wanted to act like they were grown ass women), who put themselves alone in a grown ass man's apartment, drinkin' wine and having fun, then maybe having bad things happen, SAYING NOTHING AT THE TIME, then showing up 30-40 years later in front of cameras and microphones to sing their songs. For some of them, when this stuff allegedly happend, it was long before Bill Cosby was BILL COSBY. 1969? Please. He wasn't Dr Huxtable then. He wasn't Mr. Jello Pudding Pops Man then. He wasn't "America's Dad" then. He wasn't any of that. He was just another comedian\actor working in Hollywood, tryin' to get some butt. Did any of this happen? I wouldn't doubt it. I don't believe ALL these women are lying. But if you got raped by Bill Cosby, and could prove it, in the 60s or 70s or early 80s, you needed to step up to the plate and call him on it then. Other than that, you need to chalk it up to your life's experience. I don't know what point all this serves. Unless you think 77 year old Bill is still out there mackin' on 20 year old women and you want to warn them.

Besides, when every last Roman Catholic priest in America who ever sucked some little boy's dick, or made some little boy suck his dick, or pluked some little boy in the ass over the past 100 years is in jail, AND the people above them who knew about it and let them continue are in jail, when that happens, maybe I'll turn my attention to what some 30 something man was doing with 20 something women in his apartment 40 years ago.

BSD

I co-sign everything BSD said and I'll add why not take a polygraph today to validate these ancient Michael Jackson's Thriller 1982 accusations from Janice Dickinson and everyone else???

Barbra Bowman was an absolutely beautiful blonde 17yr old . . . what was she even doing alone with a damn 47yr black man for any extended period of time in 1985. I could see if she had a chaperone or someone but she allegedly gets raped six, seven even ten, 11 times by this old head . . . why did she keep going back to him by her damn self all alone??? :smt115

(Crickets are churping like a motha aren't they mainstream media 8))

12. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Hey, hey beautiful Bliss!

I think it's hard to reconcile the image of Bill Cosby, the funny comedian you could let your kids listen to, Bill Cosby, the Iovable Cliff Huxtable, with the Bill Cosby these women knew. I want the allegations to be false, but sadly, there just seems to be too much evidence against him.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

14. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Don't you want to at a least have someone produce a polygraph??? Any of them could poly and validate ancient allegations such as these. I need to see someone poly then I will be more accepting of these suspicious claims from the Vietnam Era to the Iran-Contra Era.

15. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

16. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

If you'll notice the coverage over the last 24 hours the media is beginning to leave off the parts about many of these women returning for second helpings. Now, as this gains more traction, that very important point will be obscured into oblivion. Mark my words.

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

That's gotdamn crazy

This world truly is going to hell

18. z

z Well-Known Member

Now the # WW claiming to be raped By Ole Bill is up to 15

15???? da fuk

The last couple of days at work been nothing but cosby BS by water cooler. Even my white GF is tired of this subject and frusturated. At her office nutin but Cosby talk, she said with some folks making subtle remarks as if BM can't keep it in their pants and we are animals. Folks saying we trusted Dr. Huxtable and brought him to our living room while he was raping our little girls at night. SMH

If Cosby did this, then Fuck him and the Philadelphia train that brought him to Hollyweird. He did not need to do this. He could have had any great WW that money can buy in Vegas.

And while you at it FUCK that Buress guy too, he brought nutin but pain to blk community

19. z

z Well-Known Member

Jerry Sandusky is happy somewhere in Prison, another Pennsylvanian under the bus and Sandusky's name will take break for little.

20. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Wait... What? They came back?