Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Stop playing the race card and just straighten up and fly right

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Don't get me wrong....straightening up and flying right helps..if it didn't I would be I prison, you would be jobless sucking bird for crack and goodlove would have the education of an 8 year old because apparently, that would be all the education a colored boy needed

But then you have silly shit like stop and frisk, or the bald headed producer who who was detained because he 'fit the profile of a robber' and wonder exactly how long it will be until youre rotting in a 4 x 8, on a trumped up charge and violated civil rights

Not punishing people enough who were directly involved in forced confessions, doesn't help things either. I mean come on wtf?

I know people get tired of racial shit, but can you imagine how tired 'we' are of being targeted?

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yall be playing spades all day

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Clarence thomas in da house.

If it wasnt for you we wouldnt you we would not not have a new term for tomming...hell your name is tom

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Playing spades

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Keep taking ur civil rights (watered down, bottom shelf version) for granted

I'm sure oscar grant and eric garner were doing the same before being killed by police officers

Just because the gubmint allowed you to do a few tours in a segregated unit in Korea, doesn't mean ur a fully recognized citizen all across 'Murica

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Mofos trying hard.....
    Im blacker than you.
    Lol

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Wait...I swore I wouldn't respond to u until you learned to use google

I fell for the dumb shit

:smt018

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol....
    Yall tripping hard
    Lol.

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

You won't even give legitimate thoughts on the innocence project or the totally obvious, one-sided amount of wrongful convictions given to black inmates

And that's just one aspect of the mistreatment we receive as whole, at the hands of the justice system

I've never seen you troll this hard before..it's not a good look especially with a serious issue such as this

And yes, when you decide to post an issue involving a black person, you can expect a certain amount of attention given to 'black issues,' so spare me the 'but this is an IR site' retort

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Negroe take fuckin laxative....i know about the innocence project and how they cite about 10 % of deathrow inmates are probably innocent.

Shit when u hear some guy released about 95% of the time its them

Im fucking with you guys in it didnt take long to turn it in a race issue.

Shit....get over yourselves shaka zulu

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

13. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Nope. You and Flame can wrestle for that title.

14. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

This is laughable. First of all, she claims she had her period when she met with him. I don't know too many men who like sex when a woman is menstruating. But her history leaves her story with no credibility.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

How about blacks falling behind in education.
    Talk about that. Hell....i posted how texas are building football stadiums and laying off teachers and support staff....no black convo on that.

Hell its POSSIBLE bill put himself in this position but we will never know cause hes not in jail and never went....convo on race in this context ....ehhh

Race and education and justice...yeah. bill in this iasue...maybe.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Exactly....even cnn isnt really buying her story

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I wouldnt doubt he did some foul shit....im just having a tuff time believing it.

Why ? Nothing really tangible...something dont smell right.

You want to play race...go ahead but remember a black comic brought it up

Im not gonna circle the wagons cause hes black....fuck that. If he raped them...then he gots to go

18. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

What you need to be talking bout how to protect yourselves from false alledgations....
    All women do that....

20. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Which totally dovetails into Petty's post about the Innocence Project. It's all connected. Being an upstanding, law abiding, black man will only get you so far in certain situations.