Who in WWBM.com would be a good match and why?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by SardonicGenie, Apr 10, 2006.

?

Would you consider meeting/dating a specific poster in wwbm.com?

1. Yes

347 vote(s)
    95.6%
  2. Nope

2 vote(s)
    0.6%
  3. Unsure

11 vote(s)
    3.0%
  4. That's none of your business

3 vote(s)
    0.8%
  1. Hydroxide

Hydroxide Restricted

I thought that divorce was quite recent since your thread about wanting to date black men was quite recent as well?

2. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Ahhhh nope. Not a recent divorce and I think the last thread I made was at the start of the year about juicing and smoothies.

I think you have me confused with another poster

3. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

He wants the P.

4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

Thank you! Especially now that it's fall and there's a chill in the air. I would like to be boo'd up before it gets to cold. Body heat is the best heat!

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You know all you white women look & sound alike. That wet dog smell doesn't help either........

6. Hydroxide

Hydroxide Restricted

I meant this thread although you started it last year: http://whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24687

You wish! She'd actually be better off with trolls like Paniro or Richard Bare instead.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  7. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I heard that! Nothing like being boo'd up, snuggling, watching football and movies in the fall/winter!

8. wtarshi

you mean the thread i started a year ago as a joke which was in response to another thread started by another poster which i thought was ridiculous?

and i've seen pani shirtless and would take that man

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Pssst. It's called she has a sense of humor. If you actually took the time and read the majority of her posts you would realise she doesn't have a petrified redwood log shoved up her ass like some people who take themselves far too seriously on the internet.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Ok you got me loool

[​IMG]

11. wtarshi

he'd be mad not to

on my way.

that wet dog smell gives me away every time

12. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Actually there is something I do remember about you Tarshi. I remember that you received a private message a few years ago from someone, and after you made the details public here, the webmaster disabled the system so now no one can use it.

13. wtarshi

thank you lol. it's like learning your abc's again

stop playin...you want this

14. wtarshi

child please. i received a message on yahoo and warned the women on here. webmaster disabled shit because of me.

now go back to your sandpit and build that castle

15. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Hydroxide, here is a thread from 2009 about the issue that you should look at.

http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11769

I still see your yahoo account visible right now. As I just explained to you, what I just said is why the messaging system is disabled on here.

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I was talking to Tarshi. Not wasting any more of my post count bickering with negroes, where the white women at?

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Were you not told to stay out of this thread with your non relevant to thread topic bullshit?

18. Hydroxide

Hydroxide Restricted

I should've known you started that thread as a joke and it's quite fitting you'd date trolls like Paniro even after reading all of his eurocentric anti-black diarrhea on here, you two are made out for each other.

19. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

What do you expect to do Ra? I have this entire website analyzed. Literally, all it takes for me is a few clicks and I can find anything about anyone on here in a few minutes.

20. wtarshi

again, let me explain it to you.

the messaging system was not disabled on here because of me. it was disabled even before i joined.

get back in that sandpit, the moat isn't going to dig itself