Who in WWBM.com would be a good match and why?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by SardonicGenie, Apr 10, 2006.

?

Would you consider meeting/dating a specific poster in wwbm.com?

1. Yes

347 vote(s)
    95.6%
  2. Nope

2 vote(s)
    0.6%
  3. Unsure

11 vote(s)
    3.0%
  4. That's none of your business

3 vote(s)
    0.8%
  1. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Question. Is it fundamental that you and others "on your side" are supposed to know more than other people are with differing opinions? That's the impression that I got from reading your posts. If so, why do you think there are two different political parties (democrats and republicans) in Washington?

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Perfect example of what I'm talking about. What does politics have to do with anything in this thread? What is "My Side"? Explain who & what you think I am about since you seem to believe you have me all figured out based on the very limited personal facts that I've ever posted on this site. Go!!

3. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Ok. :mrgreen:

- I explained that on this site, there are people with differing views and conflicting opinions. We have people with two different views with what the site should be like based on posts in this thread. There are two different dominant political parties in office. Your side is basically your supporters, the people who feel closest to you and could relate to you the most.
    - You're tall and I remember seeing your pictures here; you wore sunglasses and you took a selfie with your wife.
    - You work in an office/managerial position with a company. you explained that sometimes your co-workers can give you a hard time.
    - You're "fun" to be around. Apart from anyone else on here, it somehow feels easiest to talk to you in particular, even easier than initiating conversations with the women here.
    - I think at first you were from Louisiana, then moved to Washington State.
    - High school was a difficult time for you. It was for me too.
    - You like cartoons/anime/manga/movies a lot.
    - You think this is a game to be played, this is not a game:

http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/showthread.php?p=885994#post885994.

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You better have your little pointy hat on because clearly you did not, as always, understand the question.

What is "MY SIDE" and who "AM I"? Break it down exactly what I am about. Not that generalize guess work that you posted. I want "SUBSTANCE" o' he who is not as clever as he thinks he is.

5. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

SOLD

So, is that a no to my white pedestal pussy?

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LOL

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Actually offer him that arse. You know how we black men love nice ass. If he still says "NO" then.......:axe:

8. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Your side and who you are is basically those people who have the same persona that you have. Ie - they are in the same age bracket, have the same way of thinking/frame of mind, perception that white women could never do anything wrong (you and others believed Casey Anthony was innocent when the evidence/medical examiner contradicted that, and other guys here still expressed how hot she was in spite of drowning the kid), feminism is justified, you're a person that doesn't like conservative blacks such as Clarence Thomas, Allan West, Michael Steele, etc. However, you have a different opinion about white women who are ideologically conservative but like black guys. The frame of mind that I get from your persona on here is that an opinion that anyone has about something that could be conflicting to some key people on this site is something that we should ignore and discredit, rather than to talk about openly. Why should we do that? If we keep the dialogue, we can eventually reach a resolution that would make things better.

9. wtarshi

Pfffftttttt if I did that he'd accuse me of stereotyping.

ol daddy ra ra with his always wanting to see my arse, with his non swimming, gangsta saggy jeans lookin arse

10. wtarshi

I can feel your jealousy from here

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Let me make it simple for you Mr. Not So Slick. What is ...

a) My full first name, middle name & last name.

b) My current home address.

c) the actual name of the place whereI am employed.

d) the total number of years I have been employed at c).

Now since you know me so well you should have no problems answering those questions.

Oh....and if your "So Smart That You're Stupid" ass does some retard hacker shit like trying to get my IP address and using some program to get that info are some other wanna be Slick Willie shit....you do know your ass will be hash, right?

12. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Of course I can't post that.

That's why I said what I said when you said "Who am I" and "What is my side"?

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

So in other words you don't know "Who I Am" or "What I'm About" nevermind "What's My Side". Be a man for once and stop trying to act as if you're the smartest person in the room, because newsflash, you're not.

14. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

There's more to who you are than just that, isn't there?

And does that mean that anything you say, we have to believe it?

15. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

No man in his right mind would say no to that white pedestal pussy :smt008

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You seem to believe every other damn thing that's posted on the internet, so why shouldn't you believe anything I say? Oh wait....that's right...I don't come across like an over educated snob, so anything I post should be viewed as totally worthless......

17. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

And if the same white woman later on launches a racially motivated verbal attack in an argument, you wouldn't mind as long as you do whatever it takes get that white pedestal pussy, correct? That hypocrisy is laughable.

People say the same thing about our president. Both blacks and whites do it to diminish him. Even Rick Santorum said the same exact thing about Obama during his re-election campaign.

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

And once again the question must be asked: You are not in any way involved in an IR relationship with anyone so your contribution about anything or anyone else who may be involved in or actually interested in one is what again?

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Again, why do you always throw politics into any non political conversations? Do you not know how to have general conversations on general topics with anyone?

20. wtarshi

Awwww you say the sweetest

Now I know you're not trying to say that I have or would ever spit racial hatred towards anyone, right Mikey?