Ferguson, Missouri Community Furious After Teen Shot Dead By Police

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Sirius Dogon, Aug 10, 2014.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

People are saying his store was later looted and burned

Shit is crazy

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

He could be a total shitbum, but the last time I checked you didn't pay for a $5 shoplifting with your life. You shouldn't have to be a perfect person to have a right to your life. He should have been cited, fined and/or arrested. Not executed.

I'm tired of the bloodlust and constant encouraging of lethal measures. Death is on the menu as an alternative punishment far too often. If I didn't know any better I would say we live under the Taliban or in Saudi Arabia.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Really? Why more outrage?
    Because the perp is black?
    Stop over simplifying, its your kind of thinking that supports this horrific shit. The government should not be executing its citizens period. Why do you feel the need to qualify this shit.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So the dumb shit you did to land yourself in prison should have resulted in your death?

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Excellent question...I was going to ask that myself, but you beat me to it.

I don't recall the thread or the specific topic, but I had asked him a similar question when he was being his usual Pharisaical self. If he even answers your question, it will most likely be with a snide juvenile response like the one he gave me back then. His attitude always seems to be that his judgement calls apply to everyone other than himself.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
  6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I just want to clarify that you are on the record supporting summary extrajudicial executions for any infraction regardless of magnitude? Shoplifting? Jaywalking? Littering? Public intoxication? Speeding?

7. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Why does it apply to you now when it hasn't before? Is it just for the sake of supporting your weak argument for the senseless killing of that young man by some trigger happy cop?

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Game

Set

Match

9. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

I find it odd that this kid got shot walking in the middle if the street ...now we have people starting fires...looting...breaking a mandatory curfew...yet no one is getting arrested...so this kid dies for no reason and the rest get away with rioting:mad:

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Now isn't this some shit. The same arrogant and always disrespectful whenever possible negro who just yesterday was labeling me as "Pops" is now sounding like some out of step & out of touch old fart lecturing other people about "respect" and how other black people should behave. Really???? SMDH.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Reports are saying brown was shot 4 times in the arm and twice in the head

12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

This brotha basically says it all and I'm as liberal as they come. Many of you have black sons so you're all in your feelings, what can I say, teach them how to navigate this Babylon for it is clearly not working for most. Anybody who doesn't co-sign the coonery and jump to knee-jerk social media outrage without knowing the ALL THE FACTS is instantly an Uncle Tom or Uncle Ruckus but I burned my ghetto pass years ago so IDGAF

[YOUTUBE]5f0mVn0HH6U[/YOUTUBE]

13. satyr

satyr New Member

That dude's hair and face is too fucked up for me to click that link.

14. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I don't agree with the rioting or daily marches. People are carrying on like Black folk in Ferguson are being lynched and lost the right to vote.

But if the Ferguson PD hadn't overreacted to these protests from the beginning they wouldn't have provoked all the knuckleheads to start looting.

Is the cop who killed Brown still on active duty??

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

16. satyr

satyr New Member

I know right? It's not like police brutality belongs to a historical continuum of structural violence against black people that includes lynching and voter disenfranchisement.

When your black ass gets arbitrarily hemmed or shot the fuck up by law enforcement, I'll make sure the other pet Negroes like you and paniro don't say or do anything about it.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

:smt043

[​IMG]

18. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

[YOUTUBE]iyz5yXenO90[/YOUTUBE]

19. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Paniro is an ex-con???

Whaaaat?

20. flaminghetero