Attraction to Black Men = Perversion?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by whikle, Mar 7, 2014.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I never get upset when black women date men of other races. I always think "good for them".

2. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Nor do I. You do as you should, think positive. Lol

3. orejon4

Lol - positive is the only way.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

The myth the man the legend is back in the building. How are you fam?

5. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I'm good fam. Keeping it together in the "Dirty South". How's life in the Apple?

6. The Dark King

Fantastic new job that's been treating your boy well. Trying to come up on some wolf of wall st shit. Pay attention to bitcoin, darkcoin, and blackcoin in the news.
    I'm trying to get that private jet money lol

7. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

That's what's up. Keep your head up fam. There's light at the end of the tunnel!

8. orejon4

Man, that's good news! Congratulations! Keep it up.

9. The Dark King

So far so good. Praying for mass adoption on certain currency pairs. Right now I'm personally very bullish on these things, but more importantly I want to make sure my clients do well too since non of them are rich, just a bunch of nerds hoping to make a little money for their start ups.

10. orejon4

These innovations are going to revolutionize the way people do business.

11. The Dark King

big time but right now it's the wild wild west and the gold rush and if you got in early enough you can essentially be a Rothchild or Rockerfeller. My boy loves to say we're going to be "science fiction rich"
    God I wish lol
    Funny enough my boy paid his mortgage off because he was an early adopter of bitcoin. There is money to be made right now my friend.

12. beckyann

beckyann New Member

attraction

be happy, love, talk with, and it is the sex, at least to me
    thanks ;)

13. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Cultural differences, attraction norms that differ by race, etc.

From my experiences, most women prefer to date and have sexual relations within their own race. Asian females are the only exception I've seen.

A lot of wm will lust after bw but would not like a relationship with one nor would they want to procreate with one either. BW usually take it upon themselves to preserve the ethnicity by not dating out and often times try to make bm follow suit.

There are obvious exceptions but I'm just speaking from a general view.

14. The Dark King

I agree with you except for bw. Light skinned kids eith "good hair" is usually the goal.

15. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

As a light skinned guy with good hair I must say this explains a lot.

Also explains why they get extremely angry when they see me with white girls.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I forgot about that. It's funny how you forget certain things when you retire from bw. :smt042

17. The Dark King

lol@retired from bw

Word

18. The Dark King

real talk fam

19. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Don't see white, asian or hispanic men talk bad about their women the way black men do. Why can't you like women of another race without dissing the women of your own race? You gotta spike the football, huh? You gotta do ya little touchdown dance and everything. I understand BW a little.

20. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Respect. I wish more interracial dating black men were like you.