Game of Thrones & GOT Spinoffs

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Max Mosley, May 26, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Can't wait to see how the Dornish story line unfolds. "The Lanisters aren't the only ones who pay their debt"

2. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I'm slow today. Is hotter than hell. Still at 8:30

BTW, that blond girl from little house on the prairie, wasnt she a little devil spawn also?

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yep. Like I said, Young Cersei...:p

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Never, ever, ever, refuse the Hound when he comes for his chicken.

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Only quibble for me so far is the recasting of Daario Naharis. The original guy that played the character fit the look & personality of the character IMO except for not having the dyed hair & goatee that he's described as having in the books.

[​IMG]

All they had to do was hook him up similar to this :

[​IMG]

..and he would have been perfect.

6. The Dark King

Weird that they recasted him. That shit really doesn't work out too well.

7. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Ha! NOW I get it bahahahaha!

Why the hell did they recast him? He was better than the new guy!

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I'm guessing by what was shown of the new guy, they are trying to make the character a little bit more noble & respectable compared to how he is in the books. Same reason they seem to be making Grey Worm more of a central character to the story than in the books. Notice they did not introduce the former pit fighter, Strong Belwas, who was introduced in the books when Ser Barristan, the old knight from Kings Landing joined Deanerys? I'm thinking they are going to have Grey Worm fill the role on the show that Strong Belwas plays in the books, acting as her body guard to give him more screen time & interaction with the other central characters.

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Yeah:-( that does not sit well with me, he is a scoundrel and arrogant and should stay that way. I miss strong belwas but somehow i like Grey worms screen time.

10. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

You haven't read the books?

11. The Dark King

No. Shhhhhhhlol

12. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Get on it! Having read the books opens up a whole new dimension of satisfaction out of the show - such a better understanding of relationships and situations. Do it!

13. The Dark King

Yes ma'am. Would you like a foot massage as well mistress lol

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

'Game of Thrones' Renewed For Two More Seasons.

Taken from Entertainment Weekly.com.

HBO has renewed its hit fantasy drama Game of Thrones for a fifth and sixth season.

The renewal comes on the heels of a record-breaking fourth season premiere April 6, with the series garnering 6.6 million viewers. That made the premiere episode HBO’s most-watched program since The Sopranos’ series finale in 2007. Two replays of the Thrones episode propelled the full-night tally up to 8.2 million viewers.

“Game of Thrones is a phenomenon like no other,” said Michael Lombardo, president, HBO Programming, in a statement. “David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, along with their talented collaborators, continue to surpass themselves, and we look forward to more of their dazzling storytelling.”

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Christina Hendricks said that she wants to be on Game Of Thrones.

16. The Dark King

link please

17. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]4U8inzOpSN0[/YOUTUBE]​

18. The Dark King

thanks fam repped.
    She is so beautiful it's not even funny damn

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

She is also going to change her hair from her trademark red to a strawberry blonde. It is a way of wiping her Mad Men role away.

20. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Why on earth would she do that! Bah humbug I f*cking love Mad Men, which on a side note starts its new and final season Monday.

She would make a great Princess/Warrior Xena style, she should not mess with the hair.:(