Attraction to Black Men = Perversion?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by whikle, Mar 7, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You're missing the point of what I'm saying, of course its not every single person who does this but it is amazing that so many do. The fact we can so easily ignore suffering and go about our business as if its not happening. I'm gonna use Japan as an example, they have around 15k homeless people out of a population of 193 million, that's not even 1% of 1 % of their population, they provide small little pods for people to sleep in so they aren't on the streets. Here we have nearly 14 million homeless out 300 million people that's nearly 5% of our population. They are no more technologically advanced or financially stable so one must ask why there and not here. Some speculate that racially continuity allows them to really see their neighbors as themselves or they just may be more efficient with their resources. Over here people are so incredibly individualistic they pretend it's not happening. Again not every single person but it is part of the culture

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

well said

3. The Dark King

Holy shit thank you for getting it. I swear sometimes people just want to miss the point.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I recall a line from the film Ivanhoe(with Elizabeth Taylor, Robert Taylor, Joan Fontaine and George Sanders). The line spoken by the King's Fool Womba, goes,"For every Jew you see who is not a Christian; I'll show you a Christian who is not a Christian." Check that film out. Liz Taylor looked really hot in this movie. I have never met an atheist. The first atheist comedian I ever saw was the late Dave Allen on PBS. He always says before his show ends, " Thank you. Good night. And may your God go with you." I liked the sentiment even though at the time, I saw it as sly British humor because he could be referring to anything a person holds dear, like religion, politics, leisure, perversions, etc. It was after I found out about his death a few years ago, that I had learned that this man whom I had learned a few jokes to tell my friends in high school was an atheist. He did serve his purpose in this world and he made people laugh. He was truly charitable in that regard.

5. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Please define 'the system', cause when I hear it I think of capitalism and government. Going by that, anyone who supports the system is not inherently racist, passively or actively. It is soooooo much of a stretch to say so that it's not even funny. The system promotes Classism, sure... but to say that equals racism is to say that any ethnic group by default falls into the lower rungs of the socioeconomic ladder. That in itself is a defeatist & victim mentality.

The 'system' is oppressive regardless of ethnicity.

I don't think you'll find anyone on this board who will argue this countries mistreatment toward blacks, but that does not explain nor justify your statement about 'whites as a whole'.

I do not believe that the majority of whites in this country are racist. The vocal majority, perhaps... but as a whole I'd bet they are in the minority. I'd also argue against you and flaming that all Mexicans are not racist nor are all Native Americans.

6. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Orejon said something completely different from what you said.

7. The Dark King

I think you're hung up semantics because I don't see a difference from as a whole and generally speaking

8. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Dude.,. that's not semantics at all.

As a whole implies undisputed totality, generally speaking implies greater majority.

I'd be careful with my usage of both.

"Black men, as a whole, are uneducated and will end up either in prison or dead."

is radically different from:

"Black men, in general, are uneducated and will end up either in prison or dead."

Both open doors that very few are prepared to have a reasonable discussion on. One being dangerously offensive and inaccurate, while the other requires a pretty substantial amount of factual statistics to validate.

If your intention was to speak in generalities (again, dangerous), then you really should take much more care into choosing your words.

9. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

DK, I am not trying to minimize racism and I respect the fact that as a black man, you have most likely experienced difficulties I will never have to face. However, I still don't think it is fair or accurate to label an entire group of people anything AS A WHOLE. Even a majority is different than saying as a whole. That's all I mean.

10. The Dark King

I hear you so I'll use the term generally because as a whole the culture supported white supremacy at a point. Everything from slavery to jim crow laws kind of illustrates that my friend. Yes not everyone single person owned slaves or kept blacks from having jobs but the vast majority definitely benefited from it.

11. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

You can say that about whites but not latino culture...hmmm.

12. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

[​IMG]

So is a white woman's attraction to a black man just perverted, kinky, freaky, dirty stuff in her mind about getting it on with oily black men or what.:smt077 :smt043:smt043:smt043

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  13. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

good lord.. if attraction to black men is perversion, welcome to my world of kinkyness.

hello my name is gemini74 and i m a pervert, and guess what i dont give a f*** what you are thinking about it.... *rolls eyes*

14. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, a quick search on Yahoo Answers for example about IR relationships turned up some gems of human thinking below such as

:smt043:smt043:smt043

It appears that whenever haters see a black man and a white woman together they immediately imagine them "sexing" and recognize no other aspect of the relationship and that semblance in their thinking drives them to levels of deep personal discomfort and rabid assertions, it just touches the deepest recesses of their prejudice. What is more telling is that its primarily the pairing of a black male and white female that elicits that mindset, other kind of pairings are like meh, no biggie. Crazy world we live in Gemini.

15. Gemini74

true that GQ Brotha... but you know... it doesnt matter what we talk about, there s always been hate, always been prejudices, always been different opinions and views.

they dont have to live my life and they dont pay my bills. i will keep loving black men and there s nothing in the world they can do or say to stop me, because thats what makes me happy.

16. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I can say that about most cultures on earth. But the blanket statements you appeared to me to be making cannot be substantiated in my personal experience. Is most of the planet's modern culture shaped by Western European colonialism? Yes. Is Western European colonialism shaped by racial bias and ethno-chauvinism to support their historical exploitation of 'people of color' (which in itself is an extension of their prior exploitation of European minorities/subgroups)? Yes. Can you proceed from that to say that "whites are racist" or "Latinos are racist" or "blacks are racist" (yes, even we have to fight against racist perceptions of ourselves propagated in media and mass culture) or any of the myriad other groups? No. That's like saying that everyone in the church believes precisely in what the priest is saying. There are as many faiths as there are believers. Same here. The mass culture reflects racism, but that in no way means that all members of the culture subscribe to it. You're in the U.S.A. (I'm assuming)... do you subscribe to every aspect of the national culture simply because you're here? Like religious people say: "You can be in the world and not of the world." Sorry to the religious posters. I'm not trying to be the atheist making fun of faith, it was just the most convenient shorthand I could think of to express the concept.

LOL. If we're oily, where did all the 'ashy' stuff come from?

17. Kushton Slater

Kushton Slater New Member

Black people (non whites in general) as a whole have been hypersexualized by white people for the past 500 years. I believe people are people, and that if you really love someone etc then go for it (regardless of color)... But at the same time I do feel like a lot of peoples attractions to other groups is because of conditioning. Non whites in general suffer from various degrees of self hatred etc due to colonialism. A lot of whites are known for sex tourism in other countries (where they can play out their sick fantasies on the less fortunate) which doesnt help the situation.
    I feel like a lot of people think just because different races mix equals equality and respect and thats bs. I personally know bm who like ww, but hate wm (vice versa). When its all said and done only the people involved in w/e relationship know his or her intentions. That being said stereotypes have a major influence on others perceptions.

18. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, working them plantation fields I guess. :D

19. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

I could never understand that shit at all, don't they realize that white woman will have a white father, HELLO. :smt017

20. Gemini74

i do agree. i cant speak for other women, just for myself. i know that many friends of me are going for BM coz of sexual attraction. and yes, it is definetly a factor, but not necessarily the only one.
    i tried to figure out what attracts me to BM for many years and gave up on it to just accept it. when i was a child i liked playing with the black boys more then with the white boys already on the playground. funny isnt it.. and i can for sure tell that was NOT sexual orientated. i think it about differences or so... and it carried over when i was getting older.
    i m not saying i hate WM. i tried it, even been in a relationship with a WM for 8 years in difficult circumstances.
    but truth to be told - something i cant tell has at all times been missing there.