Attraction to Black Men = Perversion?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by whikle, Mar 7, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Same words you said when I whipped it out and I quote "Four feet tall and two feet long wow":smt006

2. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

but melbourne is the multicultural mecca of australia :heart:

3. wtarshi

whipped what out? isn't that your height?

[​IMG]

4. The Dark King

Like you said I'm only four feet tall but two feet long baby :smt080

5. wtarshi

oh...i thought we were talking about your feet and your height

6. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

LOL, funny I also called him a racist and said that he's ignorant as fuck. Truth be told, he brings absolutely NOTHING of substance to this forum.

7. The Dark King

Dude does bring a certain honesty about Hispanic racism against blacks that I never knew before

8. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

I would say that relationships between black men and white women are very acceptable in Australia... No one has ever "disapproved" of my interest in black men, only teased me about it (in a good humoured way from their perspective.. just gets old from mine)

9. The Dark King

Love that avi you're really pretty

10. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Well thank you, TDK :freehug:

11. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

IMO FH has a knowledgeable perspective on many issues, but he generalizes too much about the racism between Black and Hispanics.

You see more than a few Blacks and Latinos/Latinas coupled up in the DMV and you rarely hear about raced based gang beefs against Blacks from MS13.

The reason there's so much friction on the West Coast is because of Black and Hispanic gang turf rivalries, I don't think it's mainly a racial problem.

Where I live is a totally different situation than anything on the West Coast.
    Even in Texas you don't have this crazy hostile friction between Blacks and Hispanics.

Are some Hispanics just flat out racist and don't want their daughters within ten feet of a Black man?? Yes.

But not all of them. And their women creep big time.

The East coast is just a different situation IMO.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  12. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

:smt056

This.

13. The Dark King

I definitely agree its different on the east coast but when I read certain comments on YouTube or other sites you get a strong feeling Hispanics hate us just as much. Living out here in NY we all kind of adopt the we're all minorities attitude but I do notice stuff now when PR or DR guys see black dudes with "their" women

14. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Which is crazy because there are more Black and brown Dominicans and Puerto Ricans than there are White ones.
    Both countries are byproducts of the African slave trade like most Caribbean nations, which means that historically they're as 'Black' as African Americans in the U.S.:smt043

15. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt023:smt023:smt023

16. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

True.The thing is there are alot more light-skinned Latinos in the US than Dark-skinned Latinos.Most of the Dark-skinned Latinos still reside in their native countries like Cuba, Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico.I don't blame them because they get treated alot better back in their homelands than they ever would coming to America.

17. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Blacks and Puerto Rican relations are pretty seamless here from what I observe and I live and work in a diverse area.

18. flaminghetero

It's not about what you hear...it's about what you DON'T hear.

The friction in the west coast ain't about gangs it's about hatred for Black people...even your dog knows that.

They bring the friction into the country with them...just like the Irish...Jews...and Italians did before them.

People don't check their racism at the border....SURPRISE...If they hate you there...they hate you here.

Think about it:

At least we got something to show for our 400 years in this racist white nation.

What does the Black man in latin America have to show for his 400 years... in those racist BROWN nations?

NOT
    A
    DAMN
    THANG

That outta' tell you something.

Ask the Cubans....Puerto Ricans...Columbians....ect ect ect...if the mexican is your friend.:smt043

They'd be deporting them by the millions if they were our freinds..:smt006
    White America doesn't import our allies into the country....never have never will....they may be crazy but they ain't fools.

You don't hear about the ties between the mexican mafia and the aryan brotherhood.The average Black person would never imagine such a thing.

The nazi low-riders....Black people could never dream of this happening.

You know it's funny...we claim to have all these latino friends but we are left in the dark about these things.

We as BM have to realize and ACCEPT the fact that we do not have any allies in this country/society.

19. The Dark King

Shiiiitttt white women tend to be our allies in a lot of situations. In fact if it weren't for a lot them marching with us we wouldn't have civil rights. Some may have been feminists using us to further women's rights but fact remains a lot of them stood with us. They're the main reason a lot of causes get money

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  20. flaminghetero

Truth..