Attraction to Black Men = Perversion?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by whikle, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Oh, please. Elaborate. But let's not waste precious forum space or derail this thread any further. My email is on my profile. Use it. I'd like to know just how brazen of a hypocrite I am, this coming from someone who has been on this forum for years, yet I have never seen your love or appreciation of WW ever expressed. I eagerly await your email.

2. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

C'mon guys. Lets stop this.....:smt089

3. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

This! ^^

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The north has the same bigotry of the south. For better or worse southerners tend to be more open and honest about their values and sentiments. You see it for what it is, a cultural difference. ~Beasty

5. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

My ex bf (from southern AL) said the same about southerners. They're outright in their biases, whereas in the north, people have the same biases but hide them. He'd rather deal with southerners so he knows exactly what he's working with.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

exactly!

7. Ms. J

Ms. J Well-Known Member

I totally agree, growing up in the south, if someone's racist you'll absolutely know it because it'll be in your face & blatant. Since living in the north the racism is just as pervasive but much more subtle & hidden.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Having lived in the North and the South, I tend to believe that the southerners are more open about racism than northerners. A northerner's racism stems from personal interactions with people, while a southerner's racism is, perhaps handed down from generation to generation. Of course, there are some on either side, who do break from the cycle. In families, racism is about love, as well as fear and hatred. It is about love because parents want their children to live the best lives possible and marry well. This desire is in all parents regardless of race. In a collective, however, the reasons are clear and unclear. Real and or imagined. All it takes is one individual to tell a sad story to a group and the story gets a life of it's own. While I am a guy who wants to move back to the Garden State of New Jersey, I am aware that no matter where I go, there will always be some individual who will not like me because of my skin color or the way I present myself to others. Their reasons are their own and I won't ask(they certainly won't tell me why). There is nothing I can do to change their minds. I cannot make everyone happy and it is not my intention to make these people unhappy. These racists will say the same thing, as well. From a distance, I am a stranger. If one moves closer, I could be a familiar figure. If one looks deeper, I am no longer a stranger. I am however one wants to see me. It is up to the individual if they want to us if we want to establish a relationship, be it professional or personal.

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Really? Show me where we support stand your ground laws aka kill anyone black and get away with it.
    Show me where teachers ban children from hearing a speech from Obama in fear of indoctrinating them.
    The north ain't always a picnic but at least we aren't plagued with bible thumpers and anti-intellectuals.
    Just saying

10. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

As long as there is a Caucasoid race there will always be racism :cool:

11. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

:smt108 you can't seriously be that shallow minded.

12. The Dark King

As long as the concept of race exists we're always going to have this problem

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

This.

14. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

That is why i will not be pulling my nostril hair about these stories cus it wont change shit.:cool:

15. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Thanks for THAT visual. :roll:

16. Athena

Athena New Member

Right, cause no one else is racist.

17. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Racism is just another form of tribalism. If we were ALL Black/Brown/beige/pink etc, we as a species would still divide ourselves into separate political, ideological and ethnic factions.

Racism is a symptom of a larger defect in the species which originally evolved as a survival skill; prejudging others not of your tribe as a THREAT.

It's perfectly logical for prehistoric man to suspect that members of another tribe wanted to steal his grain and livestock.

Reflexive prejudice in today's world is simply counter-productive.

I can almost understand why people used to think all the different races were from higher and lower order subspecies of homosexual sapiens, because we see the same thing in the animal world.

Hundreds of species of birds for example, all genetically similar, don't interbreed. I believe most are incapable of producing young with another species of bird.

But no matter how different two human beings look, if a man and woman aren't brother and sister, the odds are 99.9% they can make a child together.

Some people are always going to have a problem with a BM/WW union, but the positive out of it is that it seems to be less and less people who have a major issue with it.

18. The Dark King

To be fair white racism has decimated most of Africa like never seen before for the longest duration of time. You're right everyone else can be racist but no one else has been this racist in recent history. It's hard to hold that perspective when your homeland is being kept as a perpetual third world country in order to line the pockets of greedy westerners while millions starve.

19. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Haven't you heard?

That makes the guy I dated towards the end of last year who happens to be black, and who quite verbally and proudly announced his hatred towards Asians and had a song ring tone along the lines of get off the fucking road you dumb Asian bitch, a figment of my imagination

20. The Dark King

It's not but that dude and people who look like him can't go around hurting Asians without getting in trouble.