The Horror Files

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Tamstrong, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

It's not that serious, Arch; this is merely entertainment for me. I've always enjoyed horror stories, and I've even written quite a few of of them over the years. Besides, the adversary has nothing on my Lord & Savior who takes care of me anyway. ;)

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I think the more important question is why is a self proclaimed educated adult is in a thread that he clearly has no interest in or like of, trying to dictate to another adult what threads they should or shouldn't be creating or involved in???? :confused:

3. Tamstrong

4. Tamstrong

I don't think there were any bad intentions behind it, but I honestly don't have any interest in answering questions or discussing anything that doesn't involve the enjoyment of this thread. Now, let's get back to the posting and enjoying some scary shit. ;)

BTW, your "Horrors" board is awesome with lots of great material for this thread! :smt023

5. Tamstrong

6. Tamstrong

7. Tamstrong

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I'm surprised that you didn't help yourself to what's posted there & add any here. :p:D

[​IMG]

9. Tamstrong

Hahaha...I've just been waiting to see what you'd post from there before I started stealing them to post myself. :p ;)

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

12. CrEePy...

[YOUTUBE]YeOB21UeD5k[/YOUTUBE]

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

15. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

To Tamstrong

This is my message to you based on the Skype conservation we had earlier.

I'm trying to be partly dark, and serious all at once. I can see something in you that can be described as a monster waiting to be unleashed with a stroke of the pen and running, vivid thoughts coursing through your mind.

We wish to see what you're truly made of, dear. :smt080 I know for a fact, that this little demon, wish to see you at your best.

16. Tamstrong

Great posts, Ra-Ra!!! This one is especially creepy! :smt038

:smt023

Lol. You need to narrate your own horror story videos with that voice.

It's funny. Although it wasn't about horror but writing in general, I've had several other conversations recently with people asking me to share my work; one of them was also last night on Skype. lol

Like I've said, I've only recently been feeling a steady creative drive that I haven't had in a long time. I'm not as consistent as I'd like to be yet, but I'm working on it. I'm trying to get back on a regular writing routine, I've been keeping track of every idea that strikes me (I've been getting ideas/inspiration like crazy lately), I've started writing down any dreams/nightmares I have as soon as I wake up again, and I've been giving myself assignments and using writing prompts to keep my mind active. It kind of makes me feel like that part of me is slowly coming back to life, and it feels awesome!

TBH, I don't know if I'll ever get to the point where I'd share my work on here, but maybe one of these days I'll get the wild impulse to post something. It's been forever since I've had anything published and even longer than that since I got paid for anything. lol Getting published is one thing, but sharing is something else altogether for me (yeah, I know I'm weird).

17. Tamstrong

"There was a hunter in the woods, who, after a long day hunting, was in the middle of an immense forest. It was getting dark, and having lost his bearings, he decided to head in one direction until he was clear of the increasingly oppressive foliage. After a what seemed like hours, he came across a cabin in a small clearing. Realizing how dark it had grown, he decided to see if he could stay there for the night. He approached, and found the door ajar. Nobody was inside. The hunter flopped down on the single bed, deciding to explain himself to the owner in the morning. As he looked around, he was suprised to see the walls adorned by many portraits, all painted in incredible detail. Without exception, they appeared to be staring down at him, their features twisted into looks of hatred. Staring back, he grew increasingly uncomfortable. Making a concerted effort to ignore the many hateful faces, he turned to face the wall, and exhausted, he fell into a restless sleep.

Face down in an unfamiliar bed, he turned blinking in unexpected sunlight. Looking up, he discovered that the cabin had no portraits, only windows."

-Unknown

18. Black DeNiro

Black DeNiro Well-Known Member

Lol How lucky was he to be able to wake up the next morning? This story could have easily ended up being the hunter being the hunted.

19. Black DeNiro

20. Black DeNiro