White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

2. chocolatecream4u

3. chocolatecream4u

4. chocolatecream4u

5. chocolatecream4u

6. chocolatecream4u

7. chocolatecream4u

8. chocolatecream4u

9. chocolatecream4u

10. chocolatecream4u

11. LuvVanillaIC

LuvVanillaIC Active Member

Very cute girl
    :smt060

12. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

13. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Nice pic Ches!

Thanks for sharing and feeding the addiction!

14. chocolatecream4u

:smt119Cute toes....love the toe ring Thank You!!:rolleyes:

15. Staceytoyou

Staceytoyou New Member

I may be alone here but I hate feet and I hate someone even looking at mine! Maybe I'd feel different if they were smaller? I'm tall and I have size 11's.

16. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Hey Hey!

Now post the pics of your feet and let us experts be the judge of what you got.

As long as you ain't got crusty heels, cracked and dirty looking toenails. They can't be ugly.

Also size 11 for a woman are the perfect size for stilleto high heels.

17. Staceytoyou

Staceytoyou New Member

That's not gonna happen! I'd post a naked picture before I'd post a picture of my feet! LOL Did I mention I hate feet? ;)

18. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

you are moving to florida...the land of flip flops and sandals...you are going to be seeing a lot of feet:p treat yourself to a pedicure and fun polish...these guys here will have you loving your own feet in no time...it's an art of appreciation for them

19. CarlosNevada

CarlosNevada Active Member

It's going to seem that I am picking on you, but you are leaving yourself open for some kind humor. You have too much ADD to concentrate on 69, based on your post in another thread, and now you are self conscious about what are likely lovely feet. Who took your membership application to this site.......?

Just having some friendly fun at your expense......., particularly since I am one of the foot fetish guys. Now, if you would really prefer to post that naked pic, feel free. :) Again, welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy the many friendships you can make here.

20. Staceytoyou

Staceytoyou New Member

I can take it. ;)

I just hate feet. I find them disgusting. I hate to have mine touched and the thought of touching someone else's repulses me! The only exception was my kids when they were babies.