White women give better Oral Love?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Obsidian71, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

:smt023

2. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

hot damn! what a great thing to read on this monday morning.

3. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

There is nothing more empowering for a woman than to give a great blow job. I feel sorry for women who don't enjoy it. It's wonderful, but I do admit, I can't do it to just any man. I have to be very attracted and want to have a connection with that person.
    One myth I found out to be untrue is that black men do not like giving oral sex. DEFINITELY NOT TRUE (thankfully)......

4. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

agreed... maybe its just me but i prefer to give than receive personally. something about going down on a woman and feel her cream all in my beard gets me going. to top of it when she starts to back away from my mouth is when i pull her closer and keep going.

5. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

NICE!

6. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

7. satyr

satyr New Member

[​IMG]

8. natedogg2772

natedogg2772 New Member

Amen brother! Good oral sex is a MUST giving and receiving in order to have a great love life in my opinion.

9. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Now this is what I like to read first thing in the morning. Gotta bookmark this thread...and I love your enthusiasm so please feel free to elaborate :p

:smt043:smt043:smt043

10. jamaltwoseven

jamaltwoseven New Member

I would say this is true on average in the selection of ladies I've known.

11. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

I love giving women oral, and I mean I ADORE IT. As for receiving it myself I have been left very disappointed to the point where I'd almost a woman not bother.

12. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

You just haven't had the right woman...

13. Since1980

I agree completely. Man, there is absolutely nothing like eating pussy. Kissing the insides of her thighs, the taste, the smell, the wetness, the taste, the warmth, the thighs draped over your shoulders, the hips bucking back and forth, the taste, the sounds you hear when your tongue hits just the right spot, the taste, holding her thighs in place while she's losing her mind, the lip-biting, the hands on the back of my head, the taste, lifting her ass up off of the mattress/sofa/floor....

Sorry, I got a bit carried away for a second. But still, whether's she's laying on her back, sitting on my face, or...well, doing anything really receiving oral sex is a requirement. If I'm dating a woman and I can't eat her pussy (and lick her asshole) then I'm done. If we're dating I'm putting my face between her thighs, end of story.

14. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Damn it's getting HOT in here:smt051

15. Since1980

The heat is the best part! The smell and taste of a woman's pussy equals my dick damn-near jumping out of my pants.

16. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Lippy goes searching for AA batteries:cool:

17. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt026:smt026:smt026

:smt024 **searches for flights to GA** :smt024

18. Ms. J

Ms. J Well-Known Member

hot damn & hallelujah! :yawinkle:

19. foxyred

foxyred Active Member