Game of Thrones & GOT Spinoffs

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Max Mosley, May 26, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You saw the last episode right?

2. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Because I download it onto my skybox instead of recording it while it's on Sky atlantic I watch it when I have time and for some reason I thought it was available from Mon but it's actually Tues. :(
    So tonight is the big night for me, very excited about it, I'm sure tommorow morning I'll be posting a big "ahhh see what you mean now"

Damn americans getting everything first, at least with lost it was only hours after and the last episode the same time (they were in limbo all the time, what a surprise:smt012"

3. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

lol you might be the only one :D

4. The Dark King

Wait. I thought they died on the island and then went to limbo. So confusing.

5. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

You know I was thinking about this post over the weekend and i wondered where is Kavarro? He is destined to become Khalessi's personal bodyguard later in the series but he has been MIA all season 3. Hope they bring him in with some depth and sidestory in season 5 or hopefully 4.

6. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Nope as far as I understood they never survived the plane crash in the 1st place and the Island was the Limbo, when someone dies on the Island they Moved on to wherever that church was at the end suppose it was meant to be heaven.

So all that impossible shit, like the Polar Bear on the tropical island is still impossible. I had my suspicions when the black guys brother was in that plane (dead if I remember righty) stuck in the tree, all a bit of a coincidence don't you think?

7. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Okay I've seen the last episode now.

yes Daenerys was a bit Cheesey, the unsullied's release was much more the ticket, one of my favourite scenes that one.

Still think her attainment of the Iron throne is her main objective so she may believe she's a Liberator but mehhhh that will change.

8. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I'm all caught up now, and I'm ready for more!!! :smt026

9. chamber

chamber Active Member

I'm surprised the summer islands have not featured yet. For those who have not read the books the summer isles are black nations south of Westeros. Jalabhar Xho, Prince of the Red Flower Vale, is an exile prince from the summer islands.

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Season Four Castings: For those who have read the novels & are familiar with most of the characters of the series here are two key players coming in the new season.

Prince Oberyn Martell of Dorne aka The Red Viper. Being played by Chilean actor Pedro Pascal.

[​IMG]

Ellaria Sand of Dorne, the lover to the Red Viper. Being played by actress Indira Varma of Rome/Luther/Torchwood fame.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Anyone else who has read the novels thus far wondering if they are going to have Lady Stoneheart featured in the show considering who that character turns out to be?

12. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Refresh my memory? Its been a while since I completed the books.

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Tried to rep you to tell you but my stingy butt must spread the wealth. It's a bit of a spoiler for anyone who hasn't read the books & if the character shows up it should be this upcoming season. Someone else can probably rep or e-mail you who it is.

14. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Booooo! Lol

Can't you write in huge letters 'spoiler alert'. I'm so curious now:)

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

SPOILER ALERT!! DO NOT READ THIS POST IF YOU HAVE NOT READ ANY OF THE GAME OF THRONES NOVELS & DO NOT WANT ANY POSSIBLE EVENTS REVEALED AHEAD OF TIME. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

It's Catlyn Stark. The end of book three I believe the Brotherhood of Bandits came upon the aftermath of the Red Wedding and found her body in the river where she was dumped and the the Red Priest Tyros, the guy who is able to resurrect himself after being killed multiple times basically uses up his life to resurrect her & passes on his power & position in the Brotherhood. Between her throat being slit & whatever damage done to her corpse while in the river she's totally messed up & now uses the Brotherhood to seek revenge on all those responsible for the destruction of the Starks since for all intents & purposes everyone believes all the Starks to be dead except for Sansa & John Snow.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
  16. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Oh! Yes! I just forgot her name in her new... 'Role'. Thank you! I got so curious!

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]xFhtmYU2_Rs[/YOUTUBE]

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

This is my shit

19. The Dark King

Winter is here. Wow

20. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

oh really? i ve been waiting for that, yes!!