Weekly Workout Progress

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by babybro, Apr 23, 2011.

1. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

Thanks. Tried repping you, but I wasn't allowed to.. :(

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Been on my shit the past few months but this week was terrible as expected. Back on it tomorrow. :D

3. arbncdt1

arbncdt1 Member

When I have times such as these, I find that I may have been over training and or I have lost focus. Sometimes, circumstances are out of control. For example, I had to take my mother to the emergency room, which interrupted my circadian rhythms. It takes about three days for circadian rhythms to permanently change or return to normal.

Be patient with yourself and your training. Why are you training six days a week?

4. 4north1side2

I got an image to uphold for the ladies :) Well last week was the week of Halloween so I stuffed my face with Halloween candy but back on the grind these week. I"m going to have to have to google circadian rhythms.

Going for a midnight run. Hope I don't get got lol

5. arbncdt1

arbncdt1 Member

PROPER nutrition, exercise, rest, and recovery are all necessary to have a sound healthy lifestyle. With all the junk in candy and food, you can easily disrupt any sound nutrition and physical exercise program.

I ceased upholding an image for women, including my wife, a long time ago. Chasing pussy and training do not mix. I remind you what Mickey told Rocky in Rocky
    http://youtu.be/CObJZf2YzDw

In addition, the same thing happens with a man's bank account.:p

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  6. 4north1side2

[YOUTUBE]CObJZf2YzDw[/YOUTUBE]

Candy and cheesecake is my kryptonite. I ain't even got time to be chasing pussy and your soooo right about it depleting your bank account. My last girl kept getting mad about me putting the gym before her but was loving the results.

7. arbncdt1

arbncdt1 Member

You need to understand 'womenese'! The young lady was not mad at you for putting the gym before the relationship. The young lady was uncomfortable about something else, and your time at the gym was a 'factor' in her feeling uncomfortable.

Because human performance, upstream and integrated medicine, and holistic health are a huge part of my life, my wife can get 'uncomfortable' with my dedication, because my wife is not as dedicated. This means my wife cannot match my vigor and vitality. At 49 years old, this can become a serious issue, because a spouse can feel unwanted and not desired; therefore, I must be aware of her position.

Although I love my wife with everything in me, the issue of health and physical fitness have been major areas of contention, because of conflicting levels of dedication and knowledge. This why I caution men and women to marry someone with the similar interest and or is willing to make sacrifices necessary, to pursue that interest. In addition, what is he or she willing to give to that spouse, in return for the sacrifice and dedication.

8. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Started the new year with something new.
    Just got back from my first Zumba class.

One hour of jumping, kicking, shaking etc.
    I'm a little exhausted but happy :D

9. RestlessRita

Would do love to do but I Zumba but have a terrible knee.

10. 4north1side2

I would tell you to stay off your knee's but I like you there. :p

11. arbncdt1

arbncdt1 Member

If your knees are bad, stretch your feet, toes, ankles, hips, shins, hip flexors, thighs, glutes, and lower back, THOROUGHLY! Initially, you will experience some discomfort; yet, the pain will go away.

Before beginning Zumba, make sure your abs are strong and your muscles are flexible! Why is the Hebrew word for confidence and loins, the same word?

12. 4north1side2

I set an goal for myself to run a sub 6 minute mile by January 31st. I'm mad as fuck because I thought I had it earlier this week, I was running at an 6:31 pace at 9.4 mph for 4 minutes then stepped it up to 10mph for a minute then 11 mph for the final 30 seconds but at the mark I was at 0.97 mi :smt062

That had to be wrong.

Last night I ran at a pace of 10.4mph for a little over 3 minutes which is a 5:48 mile pace. I just got to work on my pacing and I'm in there. Finished at 1 mile at 6:27

Another goal of mine is 20 perfect pull ups.

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You can't do 20? That's weird. You injured?

14. 4north1side2

Your average person can't do 1. My back has always been my weakest link.

Just ran a mile in 5:50 wooooooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!! That's world elite status! Feeling so good imma see how many pull ups I can do.

15. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

congratz :)

16. RestlessRita

You know I am very creative when I need to be. We had no problem last time, right?

17. RestlessRita

Actually hired a personal trainer who is really helping me.

18. 4north1side2

15 pull ups :D lol I just started doing pull ups this past monday. I guess should start working on a 5:30 mile... I'm scared tho.

19. 4north1side2

Nope no complaints over here ;)

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

When you can run three miles under 18 minutes only then will you achieve the how my friend lol