Redheads and black men

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Jason91

Jason91 Member

I'm usually mostly attracted to blondes but damn there is this 1 redhead in the gym I go to. Super pale skin and the hair... oh the hair. It's red but not bright red like a ginger. Not sure how to explain it but it's darker red and so... full and kinda almost moist. I think it may not be natural but still so damn sexy.

2. redlady

redlady Active Member

Hey, everyone! I have to say this is a nice thread to see first thing when I pop in to see whats going on:D

3. redlady

redlady Active Member

I have wished that there was then maybe I would stop hearing questions like "Does the carpet match the drapes?" and the echo of calls of FIRECROTCH!!! would fade from my memories.:smt036

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

:tonqe:

5. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Such romantic mutterings from obvious modern day Romeos...and they say all the good men are taken :p

6. redlady

redlady Active Member

Yeah red hair, it just brings the classy right out...I'm thinking it may not be only redheads that have this experiance.:smt089

7. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Why do I feel like you are being sarcastic?

8. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

...wish I could meet a nice redhead.. :)

9. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

I'm a red head and would NEVER change my color. And at least with me all the stereotypes are TRUE :D

10. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

Have you ever wondered why Spider-Man was always such a successful comic book with young men? It's really quite simple; who wouldn't have a crush on Mary Jane Watson?? I sure did...

As a real women, or as a Comic, you judge...

[​IMG]

The moral of this story....

11. redlady

redlady Active Member

Not even for a minute? What about in kindergarden? Did any mean girls tell you, your hair is really ORANGE ((gasp))?:mad: It is red!:)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  12. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Redheads are just sexy, period. Freckles and all.

13. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

No way, never pay mean girls any mind :)

14. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

As the OP...I just feel that Redheads or Gingers are under appreciated for the beautiful women that they are and there are plenty of black men who adore you. I know I am one..and just putting it out there if any cute Gingers want to connect please do so...

15. foxyred

foxyred Active Member

Loving this thread

16. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

I wish I could meet a sexy red. Natural or dye job, I wouldn't care.

17. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

I was red for a long time, then went blonde. Maybe I should have stayed a redhead......

18. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

Away. How adorable.

20. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

Me too :smt036

Someone say Redheads and Black men?? :smt112

[​IMG]