Prayer Requests

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by Tamstrong, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

:smt050

2. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

If you don't mind Alinoa, I would like to double this :smt050 :smt050,
    to me Ches and Tam are walking inspirations...I love reading their posts
    as they revitalize me....I hope your problems become a thing of the past!!!

3. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

Double away.

:freehug:

4. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Awww, TC, this is so sweet. Inspirational is not a word I would attribute to myself, lol. I try to be an encourager - I think that's one of my strengths. But thank you for sharing how you see me. I treasure that. :smt049

Now, Tammy? She's inspirational! :smt045

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Thank you, ladies! Y'all are so sweet and good to me, and I appreciate it so much! It's surprising to hear myself described as inspirational...it seems like a lot of people see me as a mouthy pain in the butt (which I know I can be lol). You both inspire and encourage me as well, and I thank you for that. I have much love and appreciation for both of you! :smt050

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Reading the sad news about Newpowermoves brings to mind another one of our members, Nocturnalmission, who I talk with offline but who I haven't heard from since April. He promised me he would check in with me when he could. He's a civilian working in Afghanistan and because of the nature of his work, he's a target. His last message to me was that he had just come back from a dangerous expedition and an IED hit his convoy. Another message spoke of his helo being shot at.

Please pray that he is safe. I'm really concerned because he knows I worry when I don't hear from him. He was due for some R & R and I know he would've messaged me if he'd been able to get it. I'm praying that he will contact me soon.

Thanks for your prayers. Desperately hoping his story doesn't end badly....

7. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

I'm not a very religious person, but I hope he is gonna be safe.
    It brings back memories of the days when I had someone down there to worry about. It's scary and makes you feel so helpless.
    Let us know if you hear from him.

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I hope he is safe soon when he gets to stateside. Let us know Cbaygrl7 in the comming months. Let's hope our members don't had to learn another loss for more than a year.

9. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

Adding my prayers (such as they are) to your prayers, hun

10. Tamstrong

I've had him on my prayer list for a while. I haven't heard from since March (not long after his last appearance on the forum) when he was telling me about his relocation, new scary job, and general update on what'd been going on in his life. Thanks for posting, Ches. I will continue praying for his safety.

11. Tamstrong

I'm headed to the ER. Please say a prayer for me. Thanks

12. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Tam!! Girl, what's going on! I'm praying.....please update. Love you. :freehug:

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Praying you and/or your loved ones are ok, Tam.

14. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Prayers coming your way Tam, please keep us informed.

15. Black DeNiro

Black DeNiro Well-Known Member

My prayers are with you Tammy. Hope you're ok.

16. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Dear Tam, hang in there. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

17. Tamstrong

Thanks, y'all!!! I appreciate the prayers & the love so much!!! :freehug:

I'd been feeling like crap all day, but it got bad enough that my son told me he was taking me to the hospital. I had a horrible headache, my body was aching, my heart was pounding, and I felt like I had a seizure coming on. Scared the hell out of me. I'm feeling a little bit better now. I'll have to fill you in on the rest later, I have to get to work.

Lots of love to you all, & thanks again!!! :smt058

18. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

glad you are going to be ok, Tam. Take it easy and get some rest!

19. Tamstrong

Thanks, Cher, I appreciate that. Thankfully I had an easy job to do today, so I was able to take it somewhat easy. I just got home not long ago and plan on chilling for the rest of the night. :)

20. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Glad to see you're feeling better, Tammy. Had us scared there for minute. What did the dr say was wrong?