White women give better Oral Love?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Obsidian71, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Josef

Josef New Member

The only difference I've noticed is that the White women I've been with swallow.
    Unsolicited.

A woman swallowing is not important to me or a deal breaker but it's one hell of a TURN ON! :smt055

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

This always surprises me. Out of all my friends, there's only ONE who doesn't swallow. I didn't even think it was really a question anymore. It is kind of funny when a guy will warn me ten times that he's about to cum...giving me every opportunity to remove my mouth if I want to. Always makes me wonder if he "surprised" someone in the past and it didn't go over well lol

3. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

I just bust regardless, if they spit out then w/e. If she doesn't want cum in her mouth, What's she sucking dick for? lol

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lmao well made point

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt038 :tonqe:

6. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

Repped.:smt023

7. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Cosign!

8. life5577

life5577 New Member

Who Does The Best?

This is a great post. I don't think it is the question of who does it the best, it is the concept of who wants to please versus its all about getting pleased.

There are times that blow jobs become an art, a want, a desire, a challenge, or just straight up task. When a woman wants to please a man she will and can do it. Sometimes we are selfish and want all the pleasure but when we can stop and learn to please others it becomes an art.

Aint nothing better than taking one's manhood and placing it in our mouth as we watch and hear how it makes a them feel. As for swallowing....I don't waste that shit....maybe that's why my teeth are so strong and my hair grows long.....bahahahah:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

9. Tinkytonks

Tinkytonks New Member

Amazing

You took the words out of my mouth here...I ditto everything you've said...past relationships with WM, nah, was never really bothered, but with certain BM, it's like we're the last humans on Earth- i would suck everything...24/7! lol Its definitely about how much you are into someone that you can't get enough of them.

10. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

You go girl!

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

It is not about the race or ethnicity of the woman; it's about the woman's enthusiasm to give me oral pleasure.

12. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Its the contrast and with oral you have a perfect view of the pink lips surrounding the black adder:cool:

13. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

14. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

I won't speak for other nations but in my experience UK women for the most part are rubbish at giving head. So much so that I'm actually not that keen on getting it anymore. Thats not to say I've never enjoyed it ever. Twice I have had amazing BJs, one for the enthusiasm and duration and the other was just simply a matter of skill. However these are the exceptions that seem to prove the rule.

15. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I know I can't be the minority here...sucking a man's dick turns me WAY the fuck on! I love being in this powerful position to tease a man with my tongue, licking, biting and kissing, caressing him all over until he can no longer stand it...he lets out a soft moan, begging me to take him in my mouth. I will moan and hum, allowing my slurping wet noises escape from my mouth...

I get tingly just thinking about oral sex. I make myself so wet that by the time if he hasn't tackled my ass and flipped me around to fuck me, I hop my happy ass on top and fuck the shit out of him.

Sometimes I just keep sucking, because I love making him happy, cumming in my mouth, then i suck it all up and swallow. :)

Drives him crazy!

16. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Shit I need this in my life dearly!

17. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

:smt107:smt107:smt107

18. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Ugh, that's nasty.

nasty = fantastic

19. LA