WW/BM in advertisements

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by xoxo, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ha ha, thanks luv, glad you liked it.:)
    I just love the end part where she said ".. disable the YT comments!" :smt081

lmao @ yur crazy gif, BD!

2. Black DeNiro

Black DeNiro Well-Known Member

LOL Glad you thought it was funny.:cool:

Happy that my crazy gif could make you laugh ;). "Disable the YT comments!" That's definitely some words of wisdom right there.lol

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

damn liberals - paniro

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Am I the only one annoyed that the black spouse was a woman. I get it was a parody but this kind of enforces the haters' line of thinking. NO BLACK MEN ALLOWED.

5. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Blockbuster Instant

[YOUTUBE]w_vVT9tntLE[/YOUTUBE]

6. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Oh stop. Then original was w a bm, they just took it up a noth to fuck w people. Had nothing to do w ' no bm allowed'.

The comments were exactly the same shit anyhow... White genocide, force mixing etc. Stupid ass people just need something to hate, and it clearly didn't matter if than partner was a black woman, or man. They were just fucking w the racists, giving them things to think about, IR relationship is far more spread than they thought. Lol. Things they probably didn't even think about. I love if it caused some heart attacks out there. Bahahaha.

I loved it, it was a great message following the original IR commercial. And quite frankly, why wouldn't IR gay relationships be a part of this fight?

Then people that hate, are simply showing their idiocy as they started w white genocide.... How is that even possible w two women, then they should hate on ww lesbian relationships also. Wait, they do.

And if I have to, white genocide is a fucking dumb ass fuckingnstupid concept to begin with, it was just hillarious in this case. Stupid ass dumfuck racist site ass people that don't have intelligence enough to not let their ignorance show. Like two women would procreate and contribute to the so called 'white genocide'. :roll:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
  7. AlmostThere

AlmostThere Active Member

No you weren't. It is kind of like the cuckold videos, in that Black men are not allowed to be with and enjoy WW and White women with Black men on their own terms, and they can't be together unless if others can share in and control the relationship.

Somebody always gotta interject themselves into the BM/WW dynamic.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
  8. Resurrected Fear

Resurrected Fear New Member

Annoyed? No. But I get where you're coming from. I can almost guarantee that if the original commercial was with a wm/ bw family, they wouldn't receive as much backlash. Your average viewer most likely doesn't like seeing a black man on TV because they can't physically relate to us, seeing him involved with a woman of another race is the straw that breaks the camels back.

The whole racial genocide excuse I hear from these white supremacists is hypocritical and ironic. If i remember correctly, in most interracial pairings involving a white person, the male is white yet they only claim genocide if it's a female.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

well stated

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Didn't you get the racist white people memo to all other white people? If any white woman is not allowing any white man, for any reason, to use her as a depository for his vastly superior sperm to carry on his greatness & therefore that of the white race, you are committing genocide.......

11. The Dark King

Well made points fellas

12. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Why was I so startled when the black husband came in? lol I just wasnt expecting that haha

13. Resurrected Fear

Resurrected Fear New Member

^ That's a one in a million type commercial. They can't say much about white genocide there.

14. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

lots of White Women are dissatisfied with White husbands...

Lots of White Women are dissatisfied with White husbands..

That's why the divorce rate is 50%

15. AlmostThere

AlmostThere Active Member

What I liked about the Cheerios commercial is what I don't like about this one. In the Cheerios ad there was no ambiguity. The relationships between the actors were clear. The BM in the Blockbuster ad could be anybody from the stepdad or the gay best friend of the blonde woman. A biracial child would have at least implied a sexual relationship of some sort, but the ad people probably just didn't want to go there.

16. The Dark King

wish I could rep you for this

17. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

I would agree, but just last week, I saw a 30ish BM/WW married couple.

The Mother had a white teenage son from a prior relationship, the couple had 2 young biracial daughters that looked like the girl from the Cheerios commercial.

I too was caught off guard with the father in this one.

18. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

the hate in most part is do to power. all we cn do is make sure we dont lose site on why we are here ......to share the love between ww and bm and keeping it strong.

20. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Not really an ad, but music videos. Don't know where to put these in...

[YOUTUBE]JCv2kveuE3A[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]o5v_kDLJNSc[/YOUTUBE]