Would you date a smoker?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by archangel, Jun 13, 2013.

1. FG

FG Well-Known Member

So he smokes inside, yeah, that would totally turn me off too. Hate that smell.

My mother and live in bf both smoke, and you would find neither smell like smoke, nor their home. I known several every day smokers that don't ever smell like smoke, nor their homes. It is disgusting.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Date? No but I use to love fucking smokers. Usually very adventurous and easier to fuck.
    Like they say if she smokes she'll let you poke :D

Think about it fellas most of the slutty chicks in high school and college were smokers

3. FG

FG Well-Known Member

So you think there is a correlation of smoking and being easy?
    Lmao.

4. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

I had to read his post again

Hilarious

5. The Dark King

Yeah at least in my experience lol.
    It makes sense, a girl wreckless enough to smoke is already cool with throwing caution to the wind.

6. The Dark King

I'm not saying all easy girls smoke, but dammit if most girls who smoke aren't a little on the easy side

7. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Serial? That's just funny.

8. The Dark King

Really? Maybe you don't notice the correlation since you don't women?

9. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Lol Me too, he's definitely reaching :smt033

10. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Soooooooo, I take it that only smoking women are easy, not smoking men then?

I honestly can't even take you seriously on this, you must be fishing for discussions. Ain't taking the bait Cuz this is far in the bizzaroland.

11. The Dark King

I don't mess with men so I have no clue besides easy men is an oxymoron. Certain behavior just matches up like if you found out most drunks were wreckless drivers would it surprise you? No saying all wreckless drivers are drunks but you get my gist. Or if you found out that most men who abused alcohol were bad would you be surprised? Let me guess its the woman part that throws you off correct?

12. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I dated a smoker many years ago, and while it wasn't too big of a deal at the time, as of now, I wouldn't. Even if they smoke outside, it still lingers and I don't want my daughter any more exposed to smoking than she already is by my relatives (which, unfortunately, I have no control over).

I grew up around smokers and I think it's disgusting. My sister and brother-in-law smoke in their house and even if I step foot in their house for 5 minutes, when I leave I reek of smoke.

I can't stand going into someone's home or car where they smoke. The smell lingers and attaches itself to you. BLECH.

And as for the other type of smoking, I won't knowingly date someone who does that. I grew up watching my brother be addicted to drugs and I don't care what anyone says about weed, it's still a drug, and that's a no-no in my book.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

^ Expounding on your last line, Bookie...

In fairness to weed, it's a herb, not a "drug" drug.

Much like Ginkgo Biloba is, which treats a host of aliments. Like weed does.

[​IMG]
    Ginko
    The Uni of MD Medical Center raves about G/B's positive uses..among other things, brilliant for memory...
    http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/ginkgo-biloba-000247.htm

There is St. John's Wort...
    that actually helps to lift us from Depression and make us feel good. :mrgreen:

[​IMG]

And Ginseng root, which energizes us. :)

[​IMG]

All of these are plucked from a plant in their raw form (like medicinal teas and coffees) and can go from the field to our system.

Weed is the same. God's earth gift to humans,:weedman: if we choose to use.

[​IMG]

*ps: Sorry Arch, for the further derail... and NO, I would not personally date (kiss/sleep with) a cigarette smoker... but my friends could absolutely smoke when we hang out with no problem from me. :D

As for dating a weed smoker, MODERATION, as in all things (ie: booze), would be key. Would have to help enhance his life, not stagnate it.

14. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

pot - yes

cigarettes - in moderation and not indoors

15. qtinsouthfl

qtinsouthfl New Member

Yes, I would. However, since I hate cigarette smoke, he would need to keep his hands and breath smelling clean. Not to mention his clothes, hair, car, etc. Also, no smoking in the house or car.

16. roadlesstraveled

roadlesstraveled New Member

No. Smoking of any kind is an automatic deal breaker for me.

17. Addolorata

Addolorata Active Member

aaaannndd a no

18. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

The government says it's a drug, so it must be.

19. FG

FG Well-Known Member

The government also say that you must come over to my place.

20. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

So that you can ignore me for a full day while I can sit on the porch in the rain again?