Game of Thrones & GOT Spinoffs

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Max Mosley, May 26, 2011.

1. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

I don't think Danerys is a Liberator at all, she's just smart choosing her army well by forcing them to do nothing.
    It's perfect with loyalty on her side she cuts out all the shite that goes with giving orders people are none to happy about (underhanded plots to kill her) and keeps them in awe of her what with the dragons and such.
    With a personally grateful army on her side she is that much more powerful:cool:

I saw the Rob Stark thing coming from a mile off, I was personally more shocked about Lady Stark I felt for sure her role would be consistent. I haven't seen the episode after that yet, it's on tonight here I think.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

After you watch the episode you'll see what we're talking about. Its not about just loyalty its way deeper than that. Rob had loyalty until he started acting with his heart like a young fool. Same with Ned but he decided to go against the king openly in his own home another stupid mistake.

3. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Will look out for whats going on tonight:eek:

I so want Geoffrey dead it's unbelievable and I reckon his snake in the grass but amazingly good looking Margaery Tyrell will be his undoing if he hinders her ambitions. I love her grandma to by the way.

4. The Dark King

Omg I am so with you. That kid needs to die in the worst way. He is just plain sick. You will also see that in the upcoming episode.
    Not gonna lie though, I know we're suppose to hate Papa Lannister but he's the only one amongst them that operates with any true honor well him and the imp.

5. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

I like those two as well, although Cersei can suck dirt IMO, but I am softening to Jamie (King Slayer) out from under his sister he just seems more normal and helping out Brienne moved him up a bit. Lets see how he acts back at Kings Landing I'm not sure his hand thing is gonna go down well.
    Also if Cersei suspects he has a soft spot for the tall night, I reckon she'll try to have her killed.

6. The Dark King

I never thought Jamie was all that bad. A bit arrogant but not evil like Joeffry or Cersei. He seemed to be all about being a great swordsman and living the life as a rich nobleman

7. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Well I didn't like him after he pushed Bran out of the window, but he's showing some decent qualities now.

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Losing a sword hand tends to humble a once-great swordsman.

9. The Dark King

That shit was gruesome. Although not unexpected

10. orejon4

I know, right? I kept watching as he talked shit to their captors and thinking "Shut up, Jamie! Don't let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash!"

11. The Dark King

Classic rich kid shit. My daddy my daddy. The problem with the wealthy is they believe everyone can be bought.

12. orejon4

Correction: He thought everyone could be bought. Lmao.

13. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I hope Blackfish Tully has a storyline in seaon 4 where he travels to the Vale and ralllys his niece Lady Arryn to avenge their family honor. I wish they showed how he managed to oespcape all the carnage and betrayal that ensued after the Rains of Castamere began playing.

Wonder what Jon Snow will do once he learns that his brotha Rob is dead as well as Lady catelyn and that Bran is alive and has gone North of the Wall and that Winterfell has been sacked.

I wanted to see more angst from Sansa last night - break up some shit and throw over the bed like "Fuck it!!! Medicate me mothfuckas with some Milk of the Poppy lol!!"' I realy look forward to her storyline next season and I thought it was great to see how she was building a relationship with her husband slowly but surely. I'm hoping that their relationship has some unexpected twists for the book readers to gasp at

Tyrrion ~ "Sansa . . . no please I cannot take it . . . I c-a-n-n-o-t t-a-k-e i-t p-l-e-a-s-e !!!

14. orejon4

My vote for harshest tv moment of 2013 is the verbal sparring between Tyrion and Tywin. Tyrion revealed that he is quite possibly the smartest person in that world and also Tywin's contempt for him was palpable. Tyrion for President!

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Ummm...you need to go back and re-watch Season 1 again with the stuff that happened in the Vale because you seriously missed some telling & disturbing facts about Lady Arryn if you think she's rallying anyone to avenge her family honor........

16. FG

FG Well-Known Member

HA! Batshit curazzzeeeee.. And more disturbing stuff.

17. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Is Lady Arryn the one who breast feeds the 10yr old and locked up the midget?

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yeah, she's the one.

19. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Lol thought so

20. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

I do love it when you speak :smt043