When was the last time you...

Discussion in 'Parties and Games' started by Nikkers, Jan 17, 2013.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Last weekend I ran outside in a cami and panties to make sure I'd locked my car. That's all I got...I sleep naked so I don't have pjs to go out in lol

When was the last time you rescued an animal from something

2. Resurrected Fear

Resurrected Fear New Member

Yesterday, a spider was hanging from my temple and I let it crawl down without interfering.

When was the last time you killed something? (accidentally or on purpose)

3. LibraPrincess

LibraPrincess Well-Known Member

This morning when I was checking the mail. xD

When was the last time you dropped an electronic in the toilet? (ie, cell phone, ipod, etc.)

4. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

never. A few years ago I dropped my cellphone in a puddle of water.

last time you had sex on a Monday morning?

5. RaiderLL

Last Monday...and it'll probably happen again tomorrow. I like starting my week off right!!

when was the last time you went out of the country

6. 1449225

Last Sunday :sad: lost my passport yesterday...no more international travel for me!

last time you caught public transportation?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2013
  7. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

2008 - Week before Hurricane Gustav, and visiting the Southern Decadence part of Bourbon Street

When was the last time you masturbated while driving home?

8. 1449225

Never jerked off while driving

When was the last time you had to put somebody in check (aka scolding them)?

9. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

3 weeks ago in Asda, my partners teenage daughter was with me and I left her in the toiletries makeup aisle (I said she could pick something and I'd buy it) I was in the next aisle getting Nappies for the baby (oh the glamour) and the jumped up guy stocking the aisle told her to stop loitering and move away from the aisle (she's 14 and was really upset) she came told me.
    Off course I spoke to the guy in fact I striped him down a peg a or two (he'd been that sharp with her, she had tears in her eyes) he apologised but to be honest I didn't feel that satisfied with it, so I complained.

When was the last time you accidently said lol out loud, forgetting you aren't texting but are real life face to face?

10. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

hahaha, never

when is the last time you saw a picture of someone you were intimate and thought to yourself "yeah i hit that"?

11. 1449225

never

last time someone told you a boldface lie??

12. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

One of my staff did two days ago. One of his coworkers took photos of something, lets say, not okay of him to do in a work place and sent them on to me. I confronted him without telling him I had proof and he flat out lied to my face about doing it.

When was the last time you just chilled out all day at home, watched some classic old movies, ate some yummy naughty foods and just enjoyed it?

13. 1449225

Curley,I'm curious to know what your staff member did. The only bad things you can do at a job are fucking or stealing.

To answer your question I did that yesterday.

Last time you shed tears?

14. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

never??? C'mon now.....lol

15. 1449225

you trying to make me incriminate myself?

the last time you bought something that set you back financially?

16. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I can't say I "bought" it but I sure paid for it. Half my lateral sewer line.

Last time you said "I love you" in a romantic way?

17. 1449225

never...but I have told a woman I 'lurved' her :smt055

last time someone SERIOUSLY disappointed you?

18. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Saturday/yesterday

Last time you bought something for someone just because?

19. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

two days ago, a silly oreo no-bake desert because they like oreos as much as I do.

When was the last time you really had to pee but couldn't because someone else was in the bathroom? (*potty dance* one of the guys is in the shower, argh :p)

20. RaiderLL

I can't even remember...I probably would've just gone in there real quick to pee!

When was the last time you enjoyed some time out in the sun