Police Sergeant Fired Over Trayvon Martin Shooting Targets

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Frederick, Apr 14, 2013.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Dude you asserted the gun accusation as if it were fact and then tried to clown me for not finding the pic in 2.3 seconds. Personally I think someone else made it black and white. You can do that shit easy as hell these days. And I guess the tat is matter of opinion because its hands praying with a rosary wrapped it not THUG LIFE but fair enough.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I said...
    I just remember way back then this 'gun' pic was being reported and discussed which is why I mentioned it. (not unlike how ZIMMERMAN was said to have said 'coon's" that night, we all believed it back then until they magnified it later) Damn, you acting LIKE I did the pic that way, geeze.

I was making a joke with my Google comment because you ALWAYS make me look up stuff for you...and I knew the pic was in circulation so I thought you were being lazy as usual.

Per the pic, it has his online name he went by, it's a SCREEN SHOT captured from his page. I doubt he posted the original format, he's not trying to come off as a kid in mommy's bathroom, especially with the pics he threw up of machine guns, tech 9's and what-not. It's an image he wanted to perpetuate like many males like to.

As I SAID going back to the initial discussion....Social media can hurt too. His pics he posted were used by Zim's people to show he wasn't a 12-yr-old kid in the football pic that his parents released. His mom shut his M/S & FB down because of it. It can help AND hurt, which was my damn point.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2013
  3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Damn shame.

4. The Dark King

In this particulat instance it only hurts because people wanted to paint an untrue pciture like I said when was the last time a rape victim had her fb pics being used as a justification for her to get raped. The justification seemingly applies when its a black teenage male.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:smt023

they pretty much used his FB like u said, to justify zimmerman's actions

it's easier to believe that someone assaulted a guy out of nowhere, for no reason, when you paint him to be 'that' type of person

sad

u may as well look at my call of duty/ufc/ random violent entertainment collection to justify me punching you in the head for GP

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Not true. In Philly, we had a young white male who 'accidentally' hit 2 pedestrians visiting from Missouri at a Phillies game, killing one...The DA claimed he was drunk, he denied it, and they used his FB pics to show he loved booze because of his drinking pics and it worked. There's been a ton of cross racial people stung by Social Media. (the guy really was an unremorseful cad though)

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

that means nothing IMO

unless they actually tested him at the scene/time of the crime, no one but him really knows whether or not he was intoxicated (if he confessed to be drunk, ignore that statement)

the system has proven time and time again that even convictions/rulings arent infallible

8. The Dark King

He wasnt the vic he was the perp. See the difference?

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes it has proven to be. I think in this guy's case it was either a hit n run or he denied he drank at all, I have to google it...

But to TDK's point, I don't even think a woman needs FB pics to be deemed guilty of asking to be raped, all they do is what they have always done -- allude to what she was wearing/how many men she has previously slept with, blah blah.

The same goes for Trayvon...Zimmerman didn't need to see his MS/FB pics before deciding 'he was up to no good'..which is SOP thinking for many viewing BM in hoodies.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, true.

11. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Back in the day racists bring for target practice a naked afro Black male running for target practice and now a stupid White police sergent bringing Trayvon Martin targets? My goodness, there are dumb people on both sides of the law.

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

13. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Thank goodness other cops had the decency to report him to internal affairs.

Normally you would expect silence and business as usual.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

never looked at it that way..especially with what happened to that Donnier guy

15. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I'd question if that was even Trayvon's FB page. If people are gonna run around spreading nonsense that a toothbrush and Speed Stick are really a 9mm, then everything they say about Trayvon is suspect.

I still end it all with the fact that this kid had no run ins with the law and no criminal record. Imagine if he'd been arrested for even shoplifting. The news spin would have been Trayvon was about to commit a crime the night he was murdered and Zimmerman stopped a home invasion before it happened.

Kid didn't even have a sharp pencil on his person the night he was killed.

What I never got about this case was why were there people automatically defending Zimmerman?? Why did Zimmerman's plight become so important to so many conservatives??

16. The Dark King

Because in their fucked up world black guilt must be automatic despite the circumstances. They can not let this kid be a victim undr any circumstances.

17. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

God's honest truth bro. Some foul folks out there. Guess its your fault for being a black male and walking in certain areas, we should all be in the hood I guess. SMH.

Its crazy some of the shit I have read, dude is automatically labelled a thug and every other negative connotation that led to him being shot to death by Zimmerman.

Its some eye opening stuff that reveals a lot of what is in the hearts and minds of some folks out there.

Makes me wonder as a black male if I get gunned down tomorrow how it would be presented, even though I'm no dope boy, no gang banger, no thug. Food for thought.

18. The Dark King

So sad we have to think this way. No matter what we accomplish we're still black trash to most of this country. Just makes me smh fam

19. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

A portion of society just seemingly cannot see past skin color. Can't even get the benefit of the doubt, you must be criminally inclined because you are a young, black male. Scary stuff.

As a black male who is law abiding, I should be able to walk anywhere within reason without folks thinking I must be up to no good for being in a certain area, because I'm not walking to the corner store or Chinese restaurant in the hood.

20. The Dark King

Even the hoody thing is crazy to me. IT WAS FUCKING RAINY OUTSIDE what the hell was he suppose to be wearing under those conditions. Just so odd man and makes it hard for me to want to stay sometimes.