Police Sergeant Fired Over Trayvon Martin Shooting Targets

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Frederick, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Once again, like the fire chief in NY, these are men in high-ranking positions.

The story header calls him a Sergeant, but the in OP video they all just refer to him as a P.O. so not exactly sure his standing. He is however a fire-arms instructor and IMO that's worse because he is training them who/how/when to shoot.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

To be fair wouldn't you?

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Fixed. And yes, it was. Enjoy.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

how dare you

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

^^^ Lol ^^^

Exactly. Well said! (though at "just gang-signs", he had an actual gun in his pics, but still NONE is relevant to that night, since the only person with a gun was Zimmerman!)

6. The Dark King

Please post because the only pics I've seen are with him throwing up his middle fingers so I have to retract my gang sign statement. So all we have is a black teen showing his middle fingers on fb and that counts as gangsta behavior? Holy shit this Canada visa can't come quick enough.

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

now ur catching on, blackman

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Go find them, he took a pic and there was a gun on the bathroom counter. His mother shut his FB account down when the pics started to circulate.

9. The Dark King

Dude I just did a google search of Trayvon Martin gun and Trayvon Martin bathroom gun as well as Trayvon Martin gangsta gun and the only thing that came up was either guns by themselves or pics of him with his middle fingers up. Like I said if you know where to find it please direct me because I would love to see this.

10. The Dark King

Don't call me black I'm Caribbean dammit lol

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

im puerto rican myself

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Dude, stick to accounting, OK. You'd suck as an investigative journalist. Hell, even as a Googler.

Took me all of 2.3 seconds!

[​IMG]

13. The Dark King

typical black ass mofos from the hood claiming latin blood let me guess you part Navajo on your mama's side too huh lol

14. The Dark King

lol hold on first I used google I don't know what you used. I saw the same pic with no table top and I'm sorry the way they're painting you'd think dude was tatted up with the gun in his hand not the trophy. And I'm sorry to me that looks like it could just as easy be an ironing curler to me especially in a black and white grainy pic. Why is it black and white? The one I saw was in color.

NEVER MIND JUST LIKE I THOUGHT FUCKING PROPAGANDA

[​IMG]

15. The Dark King

BTW If I ever get in trouble keep Bliss the hell away from my defense team lol
    I need people who can actually use google :cool:

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:smt062

forget the defense team

if ur in trouble, ur already guilty

the hearing is just a formality

u should thank your white overlords that you werent shot on the spot, slave

17. The Dark King

damn kid I can't even laugh at that because you ain't lying. ESPECIALLY IN NY
    This is the shoot first ask questions never state.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It was reported in the media as a gun, so blown up WITHOUT the darkness, we see it wasn't. Propaganda now by who? Trayvon posted it. He darkened it. He added the slang. So who is perpetuating it as a gun? His FB friend that he hung with TALIBANHITSquad had pics with guns. So are you telling me Tray wanted ANYONE to see it was deodorant?

19. The Dark King

Get the fuck out of here Bliss you really gonna try to sell that bullshit? Lmao
    next you're going to try to trade me an island for some sea shells huh.
    Which ever news station tried to sell this horseshit was looking for ratings because just like you said a very simple google search could have shown you that wasn't a damn gun despite what anyone speculated that he was trying to do. And its just that speculation unless you want to show me something where he said "this is me Treyvon chilling with my gun (or variation there of)"
    You are so reaching my friend. Treyvon was posing with money probably trying to front like he had money which seems a lot more likely than the old toothpaste looking like a gun gag lol. Omg I can't stop laughing thank you for that :smt023

And hold on how do you know he made it black and white. I'm curious

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I'm not reaching. I told you THAT IS what they reported. It was a Chicago news station. You said what he posted was no different than what teen White girls post, and I was pointing out that according to the news, his went further.

Exhibited On his page...in his words

[​IMG]

Also for a young teen boy to show off this....let alone HAVE a tatt this extreme...

[​IMG]

He's not trying to propogate that he's sweet and cute here, is he? Tray darkened the pic with the money...it's a screen shot. I don't find that unusual, you see that often to come off cooler.

However like I said, the fact remains he didn't have a gun that night, George did and that's the only gun that mattered.