Zombie Fans : Walking Dead Season 2 Starts Tonight.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Oct 16, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Take plan B duuuuhhhh lol

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I don't have ovaries, so I have no idea how it feels, but it seemed senseless to have her essentially say "kill me for the sake of this child and allow me to leave my young son motherless". I dunno, it just seemed like she owed it to herself and to her son to try to live. It was like she had given up. Then again, it is about the dead returning to life to feed on the living. I guess I shouldn't expect total realism, lol.

3. FG

FG Well-Known Member

At the point where she was, not dilated - as they said in the episode, no matter how much she pushed, the baby will not come out. - if they didn't take the child out by cesarean - both of thew would have died. Has nothing to do with having ovaries. Just well know fact, there was no choice. The baby alive or both dead.
    HAhaha:)

4. veema

veema Member

No, not T-Dog!!!

On another note, does anyone else think the Governor sounds like Elvis?

5. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

ill admit, my eyes watered up at the end of the last episode. too much smoke was in the room, yeah thats it.

6. greeneyedevil

greeneyedevil New Member

Hadn't gotten around to watch the most recent episode yet....
    Note to self: Make sure you're caught up before reading the thread next time.

7. chamber

chamber Active Member

I've heard some people say he sounds like Liam Neeson

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I wonder if the Governor has his zombie wife locked up also in a spare room somewhere? That would be the icing on the crazy cake.:rolleyes:

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

If you didn't watch the most recent episode then don't watch this clip for the next episode.

[YOUTUBE]RA770d1x6k0[/YOUTUBE]

10. orejon4

Michonne is brutal with that katana. Even Merle didn't want any.

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

:smt037 Dude was packing heat, a machete hand and had three dudes for back-up and his ass was running scared afterwards.

12. orejon4

LMAO. Is it me, or is Michonne probably the calmest person on the series when faced with walkers?

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

14. orejon4

15. chamber

chamber Active Member

Chad Coleman as Tyrease is cool.

Andrea hooked up with Shane and now the governor :smt018

16. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Yes she picks even worse guys than I do.lol

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]sbo_tXF3qr8[/YOUTUBE]

18. orejon4

Hey are they really going to go up against the entire settlement next week? That sounds like a suicide mission.

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

It's more of a rescue mission than a full on assault for now. The faction against faction will more than likely play out during the second half of the season. With Michonne and Chad Coleman's Tyresse character coming aboard, obviously Rick & crew will be gaining much need members to fight against the Woodbury faction. How & if any more people they gain (possibly from Woodbury or other survivors roaming around like Michonne & Andrea were in the area) remains to be seen.

20. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

Did I hear correct? Next week is season finally?