White women give better Oral Love?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Obsidian71, Oct 11, 2007.

1. cinque2008

cinque2008 New Member

here we go

Good try...you don't know me from Adam and who said anything about arguing? I never tried to start any beef with anyone. Interesting, why would you address the ladies here? Why did you feel the need to do that ? Why not just say you disagree? Who are you trying to impress?

All I did was answer the man's question...just like all of the other males on this board but because my dating history is not exactly like yours, or because I'm saying things that people disagree with now all of a sudden I'm a black woman? C'mon now. Are you serious? Are you that upset with my post?

If you disagree then that's all you had to say. Just say you disagree because it’s not your experience and keep it moving. No need to try to gain some brownie points.

Someone said (sorry I don't remember who) said BASED ON THEIR OWN EXPERIENCE that WW tend to be much more enthusiastic about orally pleasuring their men compared to BW. Then, I posted my response reply BASED ON MY OWN EXPERIENCE, which was the opposite of what he said. 2 different people, 2 different dating experiences. The difference is, no one had a problem with his dating history and what he posted but everybody had a problem with my dating history. Go figure.

Other people like Obsidian71 wrote a post based on HIS OWN EXPERIANCE. He said,
    "You generally don't have to ask a white women for a BJ. In my personal dating history I've noticed this trend. I can't think of one Sista that was like "I'm going hook you up" and almost invariably they were the ones that ended up being the most selfish. This may just be my experience. . This is yet just one skill in many a white woman's repetoire that she uses to great effect"

That quote was based on his OWN experience, I didn’t get upset and but no one had anything negative to say about his post. Why? Because that’s his dating history…. it's not my experience but who am I to get mad and tell him he's wrong for what he experienced? That’s wack, and it makes absolutely no sense.

This is an open board for the public and just know that all BM in IRs are different and our past are not all the same. And just because someone doesn’t post what you like or just because people experience something totally different than you doesn’t mean that they are a troll, an idiot, angry, a troublemaker or the opposite gender!

2. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

Wow, you sound like an upstanding fellow.

3. raocha

raocha Active Member

Troll time.

4. thepolice

thepolice New Member

2 racist,trolls here.This tread starts to become "the ww bashing tread".I wonder how a WM would be called if he would say that about BW on a forum - that's right he would be "a racist" and you'll find many outraged members trying to get him banned from the board.But I forgot,this supposedly are 2 BM so "they can't be racist":smt002
    Btw I've never met the kind of women you 2 are talking about - most of them aren't into this things at all.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
  5. raocha

raocha Active Member

I honestly don't think that many people here believe that black men (or black people in general) are immune to racism. I am, however, quite certain that neither of those posters are black men. I firmly believe that "Ray Ray" is a white male who has been trolling this site for a long time under the guise of stereotypically ignorant black males who make a lot of negative generalizations about white women who date black men. Many of us have learned not to respond to trolls much beyond reporting the posts to the Webmaster because they are doing nothing but engaging in attention seeking behavior.

6. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Can you re-phrase that? I'm sorry but I don't speak imbecile.:mrgreen:

7. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Oh, really? :smt066

9. raocha

raocha Active Member

I think I can provide a terse summary of his post. Apparently, "Ray Ray" prefers white women because they are enthusiastic about performing oral sex, like being bossed around and don't object to taking the occasional beating from their significant other.

Hope that helps.

10. cinque2008

cinque2008 New Member

here we go again

Please don't lump me with this person. And don't paint me as a racist please. Look up the word racist in the dictionary and you'll see that I don't fit the bill. Don't be soooo quick to throw that word around so freely...I take offence to that. I never used the B word, I didn’t insult anybody and not once did I bash WW. That's not my style.

You added the post that I wrote like it was MY quote but that is not how I feel...Obsidian71 wrote that post and I was saying that I disagree with it.
    He originally wrote that not me.

This thread is turning into something that I don't want to be a part of, people are getting bent out of shape and upset and that was NOT my intent.
    I just posted a reply just like everybody else and b/c my experience is different than 90% of the brothas here, now I’m a troll, angry, a woman or a racist. Are you serious?
    Why do you just assume if I'm not kissing your ass than I must be a racist?
    This is crazy to me. I'm done with posting here.

I'm not a follower so I'm not gonna just jump on the bandwagon and agree with what everybody else says and I'm not gonna just say something to boost your ego. I'm not gonna do it so it's best for me to watch this board, not have any opinion and not respond. No one wants to hear my 2 cents IF it's not a popular post so I'll just lay stay outta of it and let everyone else communicate.. It think that's best.

11. chicity

chicity New Member

And another one...

[​IMG]

12. chicity

chicity New Member

Personally, I don't see what's so wrong with saying that Black women are more wholesome and selective because Black men hold them to an entirely unfair standard they don't expect of White women, who themselves are known for giving oral sex to complete strangers within minutes of meeting them. I mean, what's wrong with that?

lol

13. malikom

malikom Banned

lmaoooooooo

14. shion

shion New Member

lol:smt081:smt081

15. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

:smt081

16. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

funny but true.

17. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Entertaining thread.

18. senwosert

senwosert New Member

I believe that whether a person performs oral sex or any other sex act has nothing to do with race or colour. It all comes down to the individual.

19. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

The only woman who swallowed my whole dick was a black woman, she lived for oral sex haha. White women in my younger days were orally punished because of they myth many young black males perpetuate about white women's legendary oral skills...so the white women would be gagging on my dick but I would try to shove their heads down further believing that they can do better.

20. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

The best head I ever got was from a Black woman. The second she put her mouth on me I could tell that it was about to go down (literally). She definitely knew what she was doing. On the other hand, the fact that she was so good at it raised a few other questions that I thought it better not to ask...

The second best was from a White woman, primarily because when I told her that I was about to cum she pretended like she didn't hear me lol.