White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

2. chocolatecream4u

3. chocolatecream4u

4. chocolatecream4u

5. chocolatecream4u

6. chocolatecream4u

7. chocolatecream4u

8. chocolatecream4u

9. chocolatecream4u

10. chocolatecream4u

11. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

..........Just look at that sharp angled heel....unique only to Whitewomen ..........That is what fits so sexy in sandals and all shoes...

12. chocolatecream4u

[​IMG]
    That was posted just for you Bro.THE ARCHMAN:smt023

13. Archman

Chocolatecream,
    You do good work and you know the footmen, but let me see how well you know your lady members: We have at least nine ladies on the site with this kind of elegant foot profile........Can you shine the spot light on their names:______,______,______,______.........

14. Archman

When you approach prey like this, your approach must be made quietly and stealthily like a snake with your tongue as a sensor.........

Last edited: May 16, 2012
  15. chocolatecream4u

Recently I request our beautiful ladies to repost new pics of their pretty tooties no one responded however I tried my best there you go.....:smt045..
    Beatuiful feet:smt007..and there are more... you just ask for 9

Last edited: May 16, 2012
  16. Archman

How in the dickens can you forget Jordan, Sweden and Christine.......I suspect Cheri, Blss and. Chess probably have that same foot profile too.......

17. chocolatecream4u

you request 9 i had more!!.. lol!!Those maybe your favorites but you name some of the ones in my mind that i didn't mention, how about Nyx,innerbeauty,Francie among others, definately the names above you mentioned.I didn't forget..I remember pretty feet,just like a face and it's contour ... I never forget.But did I mention 9?:smt045

18. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Looks like the Emergency Broadcast Network needs to be activated to alert the women of this forum that new pics of their arched feet, soles, toes needed to uploaded ASAP!

And if possible, pics of their bare feet up on the dashboard of their car.

19. Athena

Athena New Member

Originally Posted by Archman
    Chocolatecream,
    You do good work and you know the footmen, but let me see how well you know your lady members: We have at least nine ladies on the site with this kind of elegant foot profile........Can you shine the spot light on their names:Tc florida girl,Whinkle,FG Robina,Tamstrong,Espy,Tarshi,Athena, Beautiful...10.Suprachic_____
    Why thank you CC4U :smt050

20. chocolatecream4u

SYSTEMS ACTIVATED!!

[​IMG]:smt100ALL LADIES PRETTY FEET ALERT..PLEASE POST MORE PRETTY TOES:smt100