Weekly Workout Progress

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by babybro, Apr 23, 2011.

1. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

After work. I just like doing PT at the beginning of the day, not the end.

2. jayarmy

jayarmy New Member

You wont be a piece of shit if you motivate yourself to do PT on your own free time. Just do SOMETHING, especially with the run or anything you feel that you are weak in. Holidays used to do me in like that. Get one of you battles to do some PT with you after work and the gym is a plus too. Also.... drink some water. It is SO VERY IMPORTANT to stay hydrated!! That grape soda thing is not good for you.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol grape soda

Get em, unc'

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Disgusted still with my stomach.

5. lightbrotha4u

lightbrotha4u Member

props

6. lightbrotha4u

lightbrotha4u Member

pullups are brutal

7. Nebula J

Nebula J New Member

if ya got a door, ya got a gym.

[​IMG]

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol

i mentioned this before, but i've used resistance bands in the past, before I put together my bench and bought barbells. They really do work.

so much technology is out there, that people don't have any excuses

9. babybro

babybro New Member

Yes! I am finally close to 200 pounds, I'm so happy. I'm half way to my target weight (250). I slipped up for a month, but since going hardcore in march,
    things is going back on track.

[​IMG]

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

How tall are you that you want to reach 250??

11. babybro

babybro New Member

6"3-6"4, depends upon whose measuring me.

12. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

all that hard work is paying off. great job babybro

13. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Cosign that. Looking good babybros.

14. babybro

babybro New Member

Thanks, it feels great. I remember being in high school being 6"0 and 120 lol, straight skinny. I knew then I needed to make some changes lol.

15. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Babybro your body looks awesome. What body are you trying to achieve....post some pics......I can't imagine you getting better than what you are now. When you started you were very thin........you have really done great.

16. babybro

babybro New Member

Hahaha well thank you, I appreciate it, but what body I want to achieve? Like this....

[​IMG]

He's 6"4-6"5 like me, but he's half samoan so he has genetics on his side too lol, as of recently I added ice cream and cranberry juice to my weight gainer that put my beverage to over 1400 calories. Hopefully 2 a day will take me to at least the 210 range.

17. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

That is a lot of muscle, are you sure you want that? And keep up the hours in the gym to maintain???

18. babybro

babybro New Member

LOL, well sure, or somewhere close. I don't have to be exactly that big, if I reach 230 or 240, I will be super happy (he's 250-260) now. I don't mind putting
    in the effort at the gym. I just have to be realistic and realize it's going to take time to get there.

19. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

You sound like my friend. He wants to get a body like Kimbo or Brock Lesnar. He never works on his lower body though, so it's like a lamp shad with a pencil this lower half.

20. babybro

babybro New Member

LOL, well I don't neglect my lower legs but I'm definitely cautious with them.
    Because it seems leg exercises seems to have the greatest chance of injury if you do them wrong, like messing up your knees with lunges, messing up your back with dead lifts and squats. That's why I got a trainer, to make sure I'm doing the form down right so I won't get those injuries. Because man they scare the crap out of me, I've seen dude injured for like a month and lose 10 pounds. I'm pretty sure if I was injured for a month I'd lose like 20 lol, cause I'm naturally thin so I have to do so much to get bigger. But that could be his issue, he could be scared of doing legs for injuries.